5

Chapter 5: Everything gucci

"This better be some good shit cause I paused my video game for you," Jungkook deadpanned, lips formed into a thin line as his dark eyes bored on you.

Your hand went forward and you opened your palm. "Give me a shirt and a pair of jeans. And none of your white shirts please, you wear them so much I'm sure they already stink."

Jungkook's expression didn't change though he didn't budge from his position standing by the door. A quick minute after processing his thoughts he opened his mouth again. "What do you need them for?"

And your mind went drifting back towards your apartment only a few steps back from here, at the end of the street. Where in your small home there was a full grown man half naked, still crying when you left him with a freshly made cheese sandwich. Promising him a hundred times that you weren't abandoning him and you'd be back soon after meeting this 'Donald Trump' Jungkook was named for.

And this half naked man was a fairy, a palm sized fairy that deadass grown into a fully handsome man with a d-, nevermind.

You shook your head. Furrowing your brows you gave the boy a determined look. "Obviously I need it for someone." You rolled your eyes. "I need it for m-my friend."

"A guy, friend?" Jungkook emphasized the words, his eyes cheeky and scrutinizing. "And he needs an outfit? So, like, he's naked?"

Indeed the golden Jungkook was fast to catch on.

Before you could say anything a playful smirk made it's way on his face. "Oh Song Sarang, have you been wilding out? Did you finally gave it to someone after staying a virgin for so long?"

Now your eyes were pouring out of your sockets. Your hands were quick enough to give him a hard slap on his chest (cause come on, all you could reach was his chest, your height wasn't even up to his cheek)

"Do I need to tell it to your parents? I am going to!" Of course, your small slaps didn't make him budge from his spot as he kept blabbering on.

"Stop being so nosy!" You shouted. "It's just a friend you rotten milk! Go get something before I actually start twisting your nipples."

"Noona.." A meek voice was heard and both your eyes darted towards the sound to find Jimin standing there by the door.

His little chubby cheeks soaked with tear, eyes puffed up and water pouring out. He silently took small steps until he reached you. Then he didn't take a second to hug you on your knees tighter than ever.

"What did you do this time Jungkook?" You asked the obvious question in which Jungkook only rolled his eyes and went inside not saying anything.

So you drove your attention to the seven year old that needed major comforting, for the nth time as Jungkook wasn't really good as a brother, scratch that, he was the worst.