4

Chapter 4: From fairy to human

It was surprising how it didn't take you much longer to realize that the blonde boy before you, was indeed V. Or he seemed like he was.

Though he was definitely the size of your palm even a few hours ago. How the hell did he grow into a normal sized human in such a short period of time or, was it you, going absolutely insane.

The blonde latter still had that mortified expression on. His words filled with agony were incoherent as he kept looking at his arms, legs and his surrounding. When his hand touched his head, to his own hair another loud scream left his mouth. Realizing that his dark brown hair had now turned blonde, into a little curlier and longer version than before.

And with a helpless cry he pulled the blanket over his chest in order to hide his nude body. Trying to get up in a rather hasty manner he fell from the bed, taking all the white sheet with him to the ground.

This all happened in a blink of an eye. Rather than screaming or shouting you were busy watching the boy. And seeing him somehow made you less afraid. He was more afraid.

"A-are you okay?" You finally said despite the lump sticking inside your throat. The sobs coming from the boy was still consistent but he didn't try to get up.

When you peered your head from the bed you only saw a white pile of mess where some of his blonde locks could be seen. Rest of his body and face covered with the white fabric as he cried, possibly wanting to just vanish away.

"Is this a nightmare?" He said in a baby like tone. But you got shivers in your spine realizing how deep his voice really was.

So the fairy didn't lie last day.

"You.. Um.. You're V right?" You stammered.

That's when he removed the clothing from his face only to show tear filled eyes and soaked cheeks. Even though he was crying and your heart felt sad yet again, you were shocked witnessing his ethereal beauty.

And he murmured something by himself that was yet again inaudible. Though what you could make out was, "I.. Want hobi hyung."

Then he let out a cry again.

You helplessly stared at the boy crying, lying on your floor like a newborn baby. And you asked yourself why you weren't weirded out.

"Look, V.. I don't know what's-"

"V!" A high pitched voice made you stop and look at where it came from. And your caramel eyes found a tall guy in white pullover, white jeans standing close to your bed with the brightest smile on his face.