20

Chapter 20: First date with my 'boyfriend'

"Come along, Sarang, wakey wakey!" A silky voice called out, you knew who it was. Though you clicked your tongue annoyed, finally a weekday but why was Taehyung waking you up such early in the morning.

"It's such a nice day to go on a date! I don't think you should waste it by sleeping!"

Hell no, sleeping is never a waste of time wait- how the hell did he get inside your bedroom.

You removed your blanket from your face, scrunching up your eyebrows while opening your eyes adjusting them to the bright light, there, Taehyung stood like the sun.

Right close to your legs, with his hands on his hips. Blonde hair shinier than ever, whole appearence glowing. His red flannel zipped up to his neck and a denim jacket on top of it. Grinning brightly as he was all ready to go out.

"To infinity and beyond!" He put a hand up on the air.

You groaned turning to the other side. So you must've left your door open last night while you fell asleep, of course he invaded. It had been such a life draining week for you.

"Come on, Sarang, please? Can't we go out today? Let's watch movies! I heard from Jungkook that they were showing the nun! Yesterday he went there, Jimin too!"

Gosh, he wouldn't stop talking about the muscle pig since he met him.

"Please! I request a date!" He cried out tugging onto your blanket.

Feeling the slight pull, you looked at him irritated, preparing your mind to scold the soul out of him but then you saw him pouting. Thick tears forming at the corner of his eyes.

Oh no, not again.

"Won't you go with me?" His lips quivered.

And then, there you were. Inside the movie theatre with him, where the latter was excitedly shoving popcorn in his mouth in the dark. His eyes glued to the screen that hadn't started showing anything yet. And you ran a hand over your temple, messaging it.

You just wish you could sleep a bit more. And get ready taking more time, slowly. It was hard to do that when you had a hyperactive fella at home.

"Tae, you know this is a horror movie right?"

"Of course!" He turned to you, grinning and shoving another handful of popcorn inside his mouth.

Gosh, he was adorable.

And that was your biggest weakness, even he knew that. You took a napkin to wipe away the crumbs that were all across his mouth.

In the meantime he silently kept staring at you.