15

Chapter 15:  A new memeber

The next morning and you could already feel the awkwardness grow within you.

Song Sarang, you have a boyfriend. Like those crazy kdramas you have one, for the first time in your life. You thought by yourself feeling your breakfast stuck halfway down your throat when you looked up and saw Taehyung, your so called boyfriend happily munching on his bread and jams.

"Whet?" He could hardly speak with his mouth filled with food as he asked seeing you stare at him intently.

"Nothing, I'm getting late for class." You put down your food and again got lost on your train of thoughts that had seem to come round and round since last night.

Was he really your boyfriend now?

The short little fairy you got miraculously only two weeks ago? Whoa, has it been that long already?

He surely asked you out, kinda the most inhumanly way possible but he wasn't a human to begin with. And you neither said a yes nor did you deny. So what was this now? Really a relationship of some sorts?

"Let me take you to college." You saw Taehyung finishing his breakfast and zipping up his tracksuit fully to his chin that gave him a baby look, then he grinned at you toothily.

"No, you stay here." For some reasons you couldn't even look at him in the eyes as you got up.

"But shouldn't a boyfriend do that? Let me at least leave you to bus stop."

He got up too.

Boyfriend.

"You just stay here I can go alone alright!?" You shouted embarrassed, holy hell, you didn't even deny his term 'boyfriend'.

Taehyung didn't even flinch with your shouting, as if he was already used to it. He only pouted with his rosy lips looking down.

"Then are you coming home late again tonight? When are we ever going on a date? I know we only started but I'm so excited-"

"I'm going, bye!" You shouted abruptly putting your converses on one try. But before you could run away you felt a pull on your shirt's sleeve.

When you looked back, Taehyung had a smile on his face looking at you as if he was looking at the most adorable thing on earth.

Bitch, me? You could only think making your face ugly without realizing.

"There are bread crumbs on your face," he said between his smile.

Before you could react, he held your cheeks with both his hands where your face fit perfectly. Coming closer he gave a harsh peck on your cheek squeezing them in his hold.