24

Chapter 24: He is sick and drunk

Taehyung gracefully strode along the sea beach in his grey half pant, a pastel pink oversized shirt and a straw hat atop his head. His hand was gripping on the leash that was attached to the collar adorning Yeontan's neck while the little fur ball waddled before him.

An absolute summer God, that's what Taehyung seemed like. When he turned his head, his eyes met a few young girl's, probably some high schoolers, yikes, and they screamed out their lungs. Even some elder ladies were fanning themselves.

With a scowl on your face, you stood there in your summer shorts and floral shirt. A straw hat on your head matching with Taehyung's.

He walked up to you with Yeontan immediately circling around you barking in his friendly 'woofs'. On the other side, Taehyung erupted in coughs, choking on his lungs.

When he was done, you sighed. With the tissue on your hand (as you were prepared ahead) you booped his nose, helping him as the liquid ran loose from his nostrils.

"Ah, I don't like this!" Taehyung cried in a baby voice, at the same time scrunching up his whole face like an old man.

Now this was more like him, not the damn attractive, I-make-your-girl-swoon guy that was catwalking on the beach just a while ago.

"You've been coughing since we got off the plane. Just how did you catch a cold so suddenly?" You questioned, Taehyung shook his head to the sides.

"It mustn't be a cold. Because us, fairies, we don't get sick. We show reactions when we meet earth's atmosphere of course." He rubbed his red nose with the back of his palm. "Like last time, when I became smaller. I had the wrong idea too but Seokjin hyung corrected me."

Your eyebrows were furrowed. "Then shouldn't you ask your brothers? Maybe it's a reaction again. Ask them in the groupchat."

You remembered when Taehyung would often put his legs up, lie on his back on the couch as he'd try to figure out how this texting thingy worked, you often helped him with that.

Though even with your help it didn't make much progress as his brothers, the other fairies didn't have a texting instructor like you.

"I think I've been kicked out of the group chat, if that's what you call it." Taehyung scratched the top of his head. "I haven't been getting any texts."

"Oh, look at the couple of the year!" Your mom approached you just about the time when Taehyung had finished talking.

With a glint of a smile playing on the corner of her lips she looked at you, then back at Taehyung. "Though my daughter is not as pretty. You look so dull standing beside a divine beauty, sweatheart."

Your mom said in a sassy tone, all this time the smile still on her face, which caused you to roll your eyes involuntary.

"I told you stop saying those, mom," you snarled. "It's nothing like that!"