17

Chapter 17: Love me, not him

"V, I think I might be interested in your girl."

The pale looking boy said all casually with his hand draped over your chair, fingertips brushing the side of your shoulder. And you stayed there stiffened like a board for his sudden action.

Taehyung's eyes flickered back and forth from you to Yoongi. Hands tightly gripped on his wooden chopsticks, steam going up from the hot bowl of ramen placed before him.

Without further ado, he shoved down his chopstick in the pool of wavy noodles and took a long slurp in his mouth until there were food hanging halfway in the air as they couldn't fit his mouth anymore.

"Sarang is indeed quite interesting hyung," he said chugging down the noodles.

Turning back to Yoongi, he just had the most annoyed expression written on his face and you wondered why. Looking back at Taehyung, oh well, he was busy enjoying his food.

"Get off." You hissed shaking your shoulders letting Yoongi's hand fall like a limp.

When you were attempting to scold him even more, you saw the boy sleeping with his mouth hanging a little open. Totally clueless of being outside in the cold, or the hot food placed before him, or you and Taehyung.

"Don't mind him." Taehyung took another mouthful of his noodles.

***

Morning came and you did not expect the first thing you saw in the morning.

Yoongi sprawled over the couch, legs put together in a pretzel shape, tail waving in the air behind him and his fluffy black ears twitching by themselves.

"I thought you wouldn't wake up," he remarked, his voice a few octaves lower. "I'm bored and I need to go outside."

Making demands like a king already, aren't we? As if he had narcolepsy he kept falling asleep even on your way back home from the store last night. Taehyung and you could barely put down his body on the couch in the living room.

And after waking up today, he looked completely fine. The strawberry printed bandaid on the corner of his forehead from last night, gone.

"So what we need to buy again, Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung came in view with a bright smile. Looking all ready to go outside with his buttoned up striped shirt and a blue hoodie.