13

Chapter 13: Kiss kiss fall in love

"I think I might've started liking you differently, Sarang."

You squeezed your eyes shut. No, this was just a nightmare but, wait, you didn't even get any sleep last night.

Everything that happened the previous night made a quick recap on your mind for the nth time. Nope, definitely not a dream.

You groaned in a low voice turning your head to other side as it rested on top of your hands. Resting/ sleeping in the public library. Yeah, that's how pathetic your life had become.

Was this a joke to him? How could he say something so serious when he knew close to nothing about it?

Why was he shaking up your heart!

But the expression he gave, sad yet meaningful. His dark eyes genuine and warm. It was scary. How everything was happening so fast was scary for you.

So you did what you were best at doing. You ran.

You ran away practically shoving a good night to his face, as if the conversation didn't even happen and then you locked yourself in your bedroom. It was the longest night of your life.

And as soon as morning came, you escaped again. To here, the public library. As if you'd be here to study anyway.

Letting out a deep, exhausted sigh you stirred. Turning your head to the other side again to find comfort that you were bound to not find here. But your eyes shot up to your forehead when you saw a familiar figure sitting next to you.

The person put their hands atop the table too, slowly they put their head down. Making your our eyes align with their beautiful ones.

Taehyung.

Blonde locks falling on his forehead ever so gracefully, a clever smirk slowly made its way on the corner of his rosy lips.

"I found you," he whispered in his velvety low voice.

You were too exhausted to run away again. It was enough running for you. And you realized, it was finally time for you to talk. To talk him out of it.

"How did you find me?" Though you could only ask that, your voice laced with tiredness.

"I'm a fairy you know." He smiled again and your heart wrenched a little. You didn't even know why.

There were so many things you wanted to say, bring up the topic from last night but you just couldn't. You couldn't start talking about it out if the blue so you waited for him to speak first.

But he didn't. He kept silent with his head down on his fluffy white full sleeves. Eyes locked with yours and they'd never leave.

"Taehyung...," you mumbled preparing your heart to talk about it.