18

Chapter 18: A bad softie

"So you planned the whole thing?"

You asked furiously in which the dark haired boy rubbed his eyes, quite lazily. "Yes, but I wasn't the only one in this whole thing."

"Don't tell me it was the WacDonalds guy too." You motioned your hands at him to stop. Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"If you mean Seokjin hyung, yes."

"Of course," both you and Taehyung muttered under your breaths.

Of course, it was the manipulator who got to Taehyung's brain first, making you go through the whole ordeal of accepting the latter as your 'boyfriend', a term you were not so sure of even yet.

"I know the plan is crappy," Yoongi remarked in his raspy voice. "I would've never executed this if hyung didn't threaten me saying he would never give me lamb skewers again."

"So, you came all the way here to make Tae jealous? Or something along that line?" You half cringed saying it, Yoongi looked away.

"Of course not, I was supposed to check on him and give him this." He put the cellphone he asked about a while ago on top of the table.

"What's this!?" Taehyung screamed excitedly as if he had forgotten everything that had just happened. He clutched the phone tightly in his hands. "Sarang, don't you have one of these too!" He beamed.

"Everyone has those," Yoongi half grimaced. "We got one too in the heavens. Now you can contact us anytime. There's this thing, what do you call that, groupchat or something-"

"Do you even have network up there?" You asked stupidly which made Yoongi roll his eyes.

"Of course?" He barked.

Well, I wouldn't know that you Menstrual Yoongi! You couldn't help but roll your eyes to the back of your lids.

"And... about my behaviour from before." Suddenly the dark haired boy looked a little shy, embarrassed as he looked away not being able to look into your eyes.

"That wasn't an act. I do have mood swings a-all of a sudden sometimes," the words stuttered at his tongue. His pale cheeks tinted pink.

"Of course, hyung," Taehyung smiled, suddenly he held onto Yoongi by his sides, gripping him into a tight hug. "Thank you so much for the phone! I love you!"

"Yeah, go away." Yoongi said in a low tone but he didn't shrug Taehyung away, nor was he annoyed.

When Taehyung let go off the boy by himself, Yoongi only patted the top of Taehyung's blonde head carefully.

"Looks like you're adapting to human world quite well." Yoongi let out a small sigh. "I was curious to see how you'd react, it was just as expected but it also makes me afraid."