THIRTY • FOUR

Chapter thirty • four!

❞Anger is nothing more then an outward expression of hurt, fear and frustation

Anger is nothing more then an outward expression of hurt, fear and frustation.

WITH AN UNSAFE SPEED THEY arrived a the sanitorium.

Aurora had gone with the two men, she had claimed that she could protect herself and that she might could persuade Klaus to have remorse... or not to punish Rebekah too hard.

Yes, it's terrible that the blonde and Marcel wanted to get rid of him and woke up Mikeal. But, something in the strawberry blonde felt compassion for Rebekah.

She just wanted to be happy, in love, but their love wasn't accepted by the hybrid. Maybe it was protection — or fear that she would love Marcel more than him.

They quickly climbed out of the car and planned what they were going to do.

Celeste — who controlled Sabine's body, calmly walked down the stairs with a small satisfied smile.

We had to change that.

Rory grabbed her by the neck and pulled her back. She lost her balance and Hayley hit hard with the steel metal she had brought with her against her head. "Uh!"

"Hey, there, witch bitch. You and I are gonna have a little chat."

Aurora turned her head so quickly to the brunette that her neck almost turned. She made a disapproving sound. "Excuse me, that's my line, Make your own!"

"Sorry." Hayley sighed but nodded. "It does sound better when you say it though."

"Of course it does."

The werewolf stayed outside so she knew for certain that the witch couldn't flee.

Elijah and Rory were now running in the hallways. The original grabbed her and speeded to the basement where everything almost collapsed.

Marcel was on the floor trying to ignore the pain and to stand up to save his old lover.

Rebekah was bloody, out of breath and just seemed dead.

Klaus was crouched down in front of his sister and nearly rammed the blade through her heart.

Elijah turned the blade so that it entered his brother's heart.

Aurora was angry that Elijah didn't let her try to persuade him. He could easily pulled the weapon out of his hand.

With anger bigger than her height, she stomped her foot down on the ground and gave a loud scream. Maybe one of her loudest.

The cellar quivered and the walls began to fall. Everything around her was being broken by her.

Rebekah and Marcel stood up and left quickly. Elijah took Klaus and looked up at her. She shook her head to show that she wanted to be alone.

Her rage took over her and she could only see red. She left another scream and walked up the stairs.

The basement collapsed completely.

What made her even more angry was that she had a faint pain in her heart. And she was sure it had to do with the man she cared about.

After Rory has cooled down she felt like she got a bucket of shame thrown over her.

She was ashamed of her behavior. Especially, because elijah is so noble. Also disappointed in herself that she had no control.

She went to the compound to refreshed and after went to the room where Elijah had put the blonde to 'rest'.

Her wet hair formed a curtain over her face — which protected her from anything that frightened her at the moment.

At the moment, it was the oldest original.

"Hello."

Elijah turned around with his hands in his pockets and reassuringly smiled slightly. "Aurora."

"I'm sorry for my behavior and I should have reacted better."

To be honest, the strawberry blonde felt like a small child that was confessing.

I guess that had to do with Elijah. He was wise and loved to be protective about his family. If he had done something, he would make it up to one of his siblings.

Always and forever. A promise that couldn't be broken.

He stretched out his arm and hugged her. "You don't know how much effect you had on my family. Each of us four have you as a friend. Rebekah sees you as a sister and she also talks about you very often, only good things. Hayley sees you as a best friend and is very protective about you. I see you as a young lady who has gone through a lot and someone I can talk to when I'm feeling not the best. I can't be upset at you for expressing how you feel or felt."

He laughed and squeezed Rory's shoulder. "Klaus, where am I going to start with him, he likes you and he has only a few people he likes, he can count them on his hands."

Elijah's laughter disappeared and looked at her seriously. "Don't leave him for his foolish acts. I know one day you're going to think that leaving him is best, it isn't. He needs someone and that someone is you, Aurora White."

She smiled broadly and squeezed his schoulder, too. "I also like you as a friend, elijah. "

Her emerald eyes fell on the man who was in bed." I don't intend to leave him, you know? I have never felt so annoyed to not have Klaus on my side. It was literally a day. Oh, well."

__________