𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

Credits to mikkoesnij for the cover!

All rights reserved.

----------------------------------------
一个黑暗的过去。
A dark past.
----------------------------------------

Kim Namjoon, born amongst the locality of a group of indigenous people in a once, peaceful land, a small community hidden behind the rows of hills, surely not for the outside world to know. They held a democratic government, it had always been the people choice and the freedom of majority to lead. Everybody liked the way how they once lived.

The small town was lively. They always celebrated different festivities, and Namjoon used to run around to dance with random strangers happily in the town center. They had been passed the greatest medieval treasures, one known as chess, which is his personal favorite. He loved the existence of the King and Queen and all of their underlings, that represented power and politics, and strategy, of course. He loved thinking deep, and even had a philosophical input with chess alone.

His father works as the known blacksmith of the town, and when his father is on a day off, he usually teaches the kid sword fighting skills, as Namjoon is persistent about showing bravery and strength to people who tries to harm the people he treasured. He wanted to be a knight in a shining armor, as what the elders say in their folklore that his mother used to read about him. Saving princesses from being killed and eventually marrying them in the end, it sounded like a fantasy, to marry someone of high significance? And a local knight like him? The thought made Namjoon smile.

What had only mixed up their lives was the fact that the bloodline of omegaverse runs through the family. Only werewolves know how to distinguish a human from their own kind, humans doesn't have that kind of sixth sense, and this had allowed Namjoon, as well as their family, to adapt to their ways. They bring no harm at all, and just wanted to live normally like how others do, what humans do. And Namjoon dully wonders where are his other kinds, nd why is he separated from them.

It was up until a battalion, an army of knights on their horses as they galloped, surrounding the small town, and had led to the massive amount of lives lost that went to battle against the strong horde. Namjoon's father did his best to try and fight the amount of soldiers that tried to take their homeland from their grasp. His father was willful, persistent, he was a great father. But his childhood was a dark past he wanted to forget, how he saw the shadow of his father's own death behind the curtains as the unknown army colonized their once peaceful town.

-------------

I had just started another Namjin fanfiction named Elope. Me and my namjin trash mind.