𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔥 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯

Namjoon made his way to Jimin's cottage, when he knocks onto the door hesitamtly, even biting his lower lip as he ducks his head down

"Jimin..?" He calls out softly, knowing the younger can hear, and before him, the door suddenly opened and he was met with Jimin's happiest face, and a pair of small arms wrapping around his torso, making Namjoon jump in surprise, but he hugs the boy back.

"I had thought you are mad at me." Namjoon mumbles to himself, and he nuzzles his nose into the boy's locks, and hugging him tight to his chest. Jimin might be overreacting, but he had tears of mirth on the corners of his eyes as he looks up at the tall elder, which Namjoon giggled to.

"It had just been a day, Jimin. Jungkook was able to hold without me but look at you!" Namjoon laughed before Namjoon pulls away with a small, adorable pout.

"I thought you are leaving us... hyung." The younger's cheeks are set aflame, and he sways from side to side, averting his gaze from Namjoon's strong orbs, and how quick it makes Jimin quiver and buck his knees compliantly (but definitely not in a sexual way).

Jimin, surely admired Namjoon along with Jungkook, both of them learning from the elder and aside from that, Jimin find Namjoon good-looking and perspicacious. The care Namjoon had given them for years, and the way he spoils them both, Jimin himself doesn't know, but one thing he is certain of, he loves Namjoon more than he could offer himself.

The small touches of their skin can make Jimin giggle and his skin tingle as thought there is a spark between them. But it is so embarrassing.

He had never heard of males getting attracted to other males, or maybe it is an intuition implying he will show up as an omega at the coming of his age? 

He doesn't want to be treated lowly.

He doesn't want to be used by an alpha as a toy, a toy of nothing but desire.

But for Namjoon's case... knowing the man before him is an alpha, even selected by the King and the nobles themselves, knowing the man is strong?

Maybe... just maybe...

If it was Namjoon.

He'd let himself be used, he will be worshiping the alpha, willing to be under his grace and mercy.

Namjoon passes by him and he sat down like an arrogant guest in Jimin's cottage, it wasn't exactly the younger's home, but it is much more relaxing, and Namjoon knows that well.

"Why would I leave you?" Namjoon looked at him with the most genuine eyesmile, and he couldn't help but glare at the alpha jokingly, and Namjoon chuckled in the most adorable way, showing his dimples. "You just did. Me and Kookie were worried."

Jimin sat beside Namjoon, hands onto his own, not to mention, thick thighs and Namjoon rolls his eyes playfully, staring straight down at his feet. 

"Jimin... I..." Namjoon's tone drops instantaneously, the alpha's voice cold and depressing.

"You see, I already told Jungkook that... I'll be the prince's aide for quite awhile. Meaning, the business would have to be run by the both of you, and it means that you'd see me barely." Namjoon turns his head towards Jimin, and Jimin already had tears formed in his glossy eyes, but the latter is fighting the urge not to breakdown in front of the alpha.

But there are just things that he could never contain.

And there goes the tears of sorrow, pathetically rolling down Jimin's cheeks. Namjoon looks at him with orbs half-lidded, he could feel Jimin's melancholy wrapping around him like a repeating mantra, and out of platonic affection, he cups Jimin's cheeks and he smiles, albeit experiencing the pain of the latter, hearing his little sobs.

Jimin just couldn't contain the feelings, and it was all too much to bare that he couldn't think straight and he leans towards Namjoon, and he had just committed the biggest mistake...

...kissing him fully on the lips.