𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔥 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯

"Sire, with all due respect, I would just want to ask as to why you've chosen me?" Namjoon had been all too curious, looking at the tips of his shoes and he licked his lips, Seokjin in front of him, sitting on the edge of his bed

Seokjin looked up at him with the prettiest smile, it had made Namjoon feel so amused of the beauty in front of him, and as Seokjin noticed so, he brings the back of his gloved hand to his mouth as he giggled delicately. Namjoon grinned lopsidedly and he blushes a bit.

"You don't seem so fitting to be an alpha, being all shy like this. It's adorable, Sir Namjoon. And honestly, I guess I just wanted an escort with me, wherever? And someone to talk to, perhaps..." Seokjin looked down onto his feet and Namjoon hummed.

"Your Highness, the King, had said the kingdom's security must be reinforced, yes? And I will be your personal servant for that as you've chosen me. And as for that alpha part, I am trying to adjust to the new ambiance in here, as this will be the most frequent place I'd be in? Your room, sire. I'd have to keep myself in low profile, as you still are a part of the aristocracy, and I am but just a noble alpha selecte-" Namjoon was abruptly cut off as the alpha prince stood in front of him and he ducked his head down for the formalities.

Seokjin touched Namjoon's cheek and he caresses it as the regent prince gave him a look of appreciation, his eyes narrowed as Namjoon stood paralyzed at the prince's sudden touch. "For an alpha, you're beautiful too, Sir Namjoon." The prince chuckles to himself, their faces inches apart as a trail of sweat ran down Namjoon's back at the intimacy the prince is showing.

"The reason why I chose you is because I find you interesting. And you aught to be pretty tough too, albeit your personality is similar to that of a feather. Quite mellow?" Seokjin hummed and took a step back, his arms extending straight to his sides.

"Now, undress me and take my clothes for the night. That ought a be a good start for you, Sir Namjoon. Familiarize yourself. Also, rooms are served for you here in the palace. I'll call a maid to aid you there afterwards. Is that clear?" Namjoon nodded, shrugging the white redingnote off of the man's broad shoulders, and Seokjin placing down his hands in compliance. He unties the cummerbund around the prince's waist and he tosses it onto the massive, king-sized mattress. Lastly, he had the prince's undergarments chucked down by his hands as Namjoon crouched down, not even taking the glimpse of Seokjin's member in between his legs as he focused down onto the prince's feet.

"I'll go get your clothes, sire. Please do excuse me for a bit."

Namjoon quickly enter the walk-in closet the prince had, the maids had it neatly arranged an in order as to what the prince will wear and he eventually found that out, before he comes back to the prince's aide. He helped Seokjin get into his clothes without any sort of malicious thoughts, and when the Prince sighed in relief at his night clothing, he plops down the mattress and even bounced into it, making Namjoon chuckle a bit.

"You may go to your room, you're done for the day. A noble will be coming with you to the town to get and pack the things you'll need, until then, you better come back as you'll be coming with me." Namjoon bowed down at Seokjin, and Seokjin smiled widely.

"Yes, sire."