𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔣𝔱𝔥 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯

Namjoon sat silent, Seokjin placing a hand onto Namjoon's knee where of which the younger flinches to at the sudden contact, making him look at Seokjin's eyes that met his

Their eyes stared at each other for a minute, Namjoon unsure why he had been looking at the prince himself, just when did he became so captivating? Like he's being drugged, good Lord.

He suddenly wants to-

Namjoon's gaze drops intently at Seokjin's lips. He had his mouth part up a bit in instinct, but there was the cognitive aspect of him, wondering why Seokjin had been so attracting. He is a beauty, a beauty Namjoon can't even comprehend.

How is he so beautiful?

Seokjin notices the noble staring at his lips and he clears his throat, and blushing softly. Seokjin fidgets on his sit and Namjoon averted his gaze from him, out of guilt rubbing his biceps as he ducked his head down.

The prince had to come home quickly and take his medications. God, he can feel the heat in his stomach. He can't handle this with the existence of an alpha beside him.

He has to remain composed. He must be troubling Namjoon as well. Or maybe he can scoot a bit, maybe get himself some little touch from the noble.

Seokjin pressed his thighs together and he gasps for air as he felt the approach of his pre-heat some more. Namjoon, even in his seemingly flustered state, reached out towards the prince in worry.

"S-sire, are you alright?" He had placed a hand against the elder's shoulder and he bit his lips inwardly, his eyebrows meeting in concern.

"Just hold... hold my hand, Namjoon. I am... I am fine." He stutters out, and Namjoon got confused, but he quickly held Seokjin's hand, giving him the touch of slight relief.

Something's wrong. Namjoon thinks, gripping tight onto the prince's hand as he prince bowed his head down, not wanting to show his face, nor meet the alpha's eyes.

"It smells like... strawberries..." Namjoon comments, inhaling the sweet, sweet scent clouding the inside of the carriage. Namjoon had never helped out any omegas in heat, nor had he experienced a rut.

He was told it'd come when his body starts to mature, or it had encountered a candidate for mating, an omega. Despite having grudgeful of hate towards the present royal family, held responsible for the loss of his own, he should still act as an underling and earn their trust.

He wonders if it's really possible to do so alone, to avenge the death of his father and the loss of his mother.

He had been a strong-willed alpha, although it may seem that his personality is quite different from an alpha's, even he ended up as the royal prince's personal accompaniment and if he had wanted to be honest, he would've just died instead.

Meanwhile, Seokjin still is under the torment of his pre-heat and is fortunate enough for Namjoon to be there, holding his hand for some sort of touch relief his pheromones would respond to.

Namjoon's alpha scent is much more triggering, come with the naïvety of the alpha, he's just really lucky. The alpha must've been a virgin too.

"Namj-namjoon. Are we nearing..?" The prince asks in a soft voice and the alpha hummed that made Seokjin whimper to himself, hoping Namjoon wasn't able to hear. Namjoon's voice seemed so deep and arousing, hearing him hum could send vibrations to his spine and just buck his hips up and present.

Composure, Seokjin. Composure.

Being in this tight, closed space with an alpha isn't helping at all.

He's supposed to be an alpha. Not a lowly omega.

Seokjin, in reality, is an omega. With the help of the medications granted to him by his mother that she got from the honorary alchemists in secret, Seokjin was able to shelter his omega tendencies and cover it with an alpha's musk. Although it is really risky when heat comes, and this is the best example for it.

He didn't want to disappoint his father when his coming of age had came, and he was lucky enough that his mother new what to do, or else Seokjin be banished or to be disowned.

His father discriminates omegas from alphas, and thinks omegas are sluts alone, and would be there to grant pleasure for alphas in rut or for reproduction. He thinks of alphas are as high and as mighty as him, but he had never thought of executing omegas or else he'd ruin the werewolf dynamics.

Seokjin's thought were interrupted when he heard Namjoon's manly voice. God, the effect of his tone on Seokjin seemed unbearable. "Sire, we had just arrived. Would you like me to accompany you towards your room?" Namjoon asks, facing Seokjin.

"Y-yes please."

"As you wish. Wait for just a bit." Namjoon broke their interlinked hand to unclamber the carriage, the horseman looking at him confused, and he signals them to wait for a bit.

Namjoon offered his hand at the prince whilst keeping the door of the carriage open as Seokjin stood from his seat and clutched at Namjoon's oh-so-deliciously-warm palm and steps on the ground.

"Do you have medications in your room, sire?"

"Yes. We need to get-get there fast." Namjoon sighed as he held the prince's waist and his arm slung across his shoulder.

The prince is weak, we must get to his room immediately.