𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔥 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯

"Namjoon-ah, I feel tired

"Namjoon-ah, I feel tired." The prince puckers his lips out that the noble finds it adorable, he replied with a chuckle and he pats on Seokjin's should with a fond grin. "I will be right back." He adds, only to traipse behind the trees where Seokjin trailed up with his eyes as Namjoon disappeared into the depths of the trees, the night making it harder for Seokjin to see where his guard went off to.

Namjoon intendedly hid himself from the prince, his hands fumbling for the buttons of his vest, a bit hesitant at that, meticulously unfastening them and letting it slide down his muscular arms, followed by his undershirt. He fumbles for his belt and he made sure it doesn't clink, as far as protecting his image from the prince here is at stake, he doesn't want him to think so lowly of him, coming from a normal family, unlike the other alphas that was summoned along with him.

The palace indeed has high standards, and he really doesn't know how his life as a blacksmith became rather thrilling with him shifting from shaping metals to being a royal guard, a personal one even specialized for the regent prince.

He chucked off the rest of his undergarments, before he braces himself as he shapeshifts under the dim lighting of the moonlight, the stinging feeling as fur emerges out of his skin, the sound of his bones breaking and reorganizing, the pain of shifting taking its toll as he felt his bones linking and reforming into another, his muscles stretching out and elongating taking the form of the wolf, and his nails becoming sharp claws that hid between his paws.

This occasion for Namjoon to shift into his wolf form is quite rare, he doesn't like showing who he is in the furs, thinking it doesnt suit him. He slowly appears from the dark, his brown fur resembling his tanned skin, showing off that alarmed the omega, their orbs meeting in awe and amusement. Seokjin clears his throat with a small blush.

"Joonie?" The prince calls out questioningly, making the wolf growl lowly, before he traipses towards Seokjin, and circling around him hesitantly, although done by the instincts of a wolf to find his comfortable place.

Namjoon is so beautiful.

The prince giggled and he wraps his arms around the wolf, Namjoon's snout pressing against the prince's wide shoulder as he's being huggled warmly as the prince's gratitude.

"So that is what you were up to, hm, Joonie? I thought you're going to leave me here alone, knowing I'm defenseless." The soft and warm hands of Seokjin soothes through Namjoon's brown coat, then on top of his head giving him small rubs which the wolf growled to in satisfaction.

Seokjin pulls his hands away and he leans aback, eyeing Namjoon's fine, and not to mention, huge body as a wolf, sure enough Namjoon could tower over him so easily. The alpha then traipses behind the human omega, lying down onto the soft bristles of grass beneath, his body offered for Seokjin to lie on, the purpose of him transforming into his wolf form.

Seokjin was just looking at him, he felt his heart pump like a bird desperately in need to get out of its cage, and hecould sense, by Namjoon's personality and those eyes that never lied, the eyes that showed real emotions, that he's flustered and shy. He's never done this for an omega, but for some reason Namjoon felt like he had to, now. And it's pretty sweet.

"Thank you." Seokjin mouths with his lips, facing Namjoon and kissing the top of his furry head, pulling away with a giggle, and Namjoon himself heating up as his state of being flustered intensified.

The omega then lies down like the prince that he is, Namjoon side-eyeing him as Seokjin dissolved into the warmth his body gives off, as well as the soft sensation of his fur that Seokjin roamed his hands on to.

"I rarely see wolfs around, Namjoon. And you, by far, is the prettiest and huge one." Seokjin sifts his hands through Namjoon's fur, earning a growl from the wolf in response to the touch.

Alphas are really big. Seokjin thinks, blushing furiously, his ears turning red indicating how flustered he is, after seeing the totality of Namjoon as a wolf and seeing things he shouldn't. The omega sighed and he stretches out, yawning being called by the god of dreams to venture back to an adventure in dreamland.

"I-I'll go take a nap for a bit, Namjoon." The wolf then looks at the distant view once more, looking at the full moon shining upon them before he himself dissolves into sleep, lulled by the sweet touch of the wind and the warmth being shared between them.