𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔥 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯

《slight R18》

Namjoon snores slightly in his sleep, an arm draped across Seokjin's chest absentmindedly as his alpha senses subconsciously feels attracted to the scent of the omega

Seokjin was able to sleep, but it isn't considered as rest, more like a small nap, and having an alpha so close to him like this, he was nuzzling more at the alpha, his omega tendencies thinking of the man as its potential mate wired up in his instincts, but Namjoon didn't seem to budge, and it's a relief.

Seokjin had been suppressing his pheromones for hours, and Namjoon's instincts hopefully isn't getting the message. As much as his body badly wants something, he has to remain composed. He didn't know where the suppressants are, but he didn't want Namjoon to wake up, or else he knows it's a trigger to become a desperate bitch in heat.

It's being too unbearable to hold for Seokjin and he was trying not to react at the smell of the alpha sleeping peacefully beside him. Seokjin looks up at the alpha, only to see him panting, his arms tightening around Seokjin so possessively that the omega whined in temptation, burying his face onto Namjoon's chest, his pheromones being unleashed dangerously close against Namjoon.

Namjoon's instinct made him aroused as a reactant of the omega's pheromones, and he's just so sure he feels the omega's thigh against his crotch and god, that damned whine just makes him want to mate.

Being driven awake, Namjoon didn't have much strength to push the omega away, and it surprised him when Seokjin hovered and sat on top of his crotch as he started grinding, throwing his head back in slight ecstasy as he start to release moans.

"A-alpha~" Seokjin whines, calling out for his potential mate as he released slick that immediately hit Namjoon's nose, driving the alpha crazy.

"Omega- agh-!" He started feeling waves from his pulsating cock and he shakes his head, gritting his teeth in protest to his alpha senses. He grabbed the sheets underneath him and tried not inhaling too much of Seokjin's scent, and he remembers the suppressants he had pulled out before. He turns to the drawer's side and he immediately grabs them, and although his hands were trembling out of trying to be all composed, he shoves one pill into his mouth and he held Seokjin's neck, sitting right up, his alpha becoming a bit more excited as he gave the omega a frenzied kiss, lips dancing against each other as the pill is slowly being pushed down Seokjin's mouth.

They both had blushes against the cheeks as they make out, but it's Namjoon's way of escaping the omega's pheromones as the pill sluggishly takes effect, slowly calming the omega down and he pulls away, a atring of saliva connecting their lips until the alpha sensed no sign of pheromones.

Seokjin pressed his forehead against Namjoon's shoulder as they panted for dear life, and Namjoon tries his best to comfort the omega, rubbing circles on his back.

"Thatwasclose." Namjoon whispers against Seokjin's ear and the omega just nodded, not in the mood to converse.

"We should not forget about the suppressants, Your Highness." Seokjin's dilemma died down, but the alpha's didn't. He could feel sensitivity coursing through his lower region as he remains aroused, but composed. Seokjin could feel it pressing against him but he didn't want to move.

Namjoon turns his head away from the prince, trying to hide the fact that he is still but aroused due to his heat, but he didn't want the prince to feel burdened.

"N-namjoon, y-you-" Namjoon instantly knew what Seokjin is about to say, and he quickly hushes the man.

"Shh. Don't mind me. It's okay. Yes? You should go to sleep. I doubt you had any sleep being in heat."