𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯

He hated for a fact that he always had to go through this every after six nights, and everyday he just had a routine of producing swords, rapiers, maces, lances, and daggers of all kinds

He hated for a fact that he always had to go through this every after six nights, and everyday he just had a routine of producing swords, rapiers, maces, lances, and daggers of all kinds. The business is hereditary, Namjoon thinks. Even after the death of his father, and his mother with unknown whereabouts after the empire had colonized their town from when he was still having his juvenile days.

Namjoon wasn't able to fight back. Back in his mind, he could still hear the shrieks of pain, the agonizing screams of people forced to meet hell in the most obnoxious of ways, his eyes could still see the abundance of the color red from the bloodbath, and the unpleasant smell of rotten bodies of people who tried to fight back. One of which is his father that had admittedly killed tons of lives trying to take their homeland and proved himself worthy of the position he was holding on to. 

His father was the one selected to lead by the majority of the townspeople, albeit their town was small. Their town had went to a horrible end and even lost both of his parents, leaving him extremely depressed and was taken into custody by the Kim empire's battalion. It was a forced eviction to leave their land and whoever refused and fight back was automatically extinguished.

Namjoon was just living out by himself as kind people had fostered him, till he is able to live by himself. He was grateful, despite him being so cocky when he was a child, and he couldn't accept the fact that in a blink of an eye, all the good memories was replaced by the spark of fire. But now, all he could do is to live and continue the life he wanted to let go of, if he wanted to be frank.

He had found out that the whole bloodline of the present King, the Kim empire, the one who had ordered a battalion to surge and claim territory by force over their land, the King who had ordered his minions to kill whoever fought against them, the merciless king that had humans serve as peasants in compulsory below werewolves, who can live a normal life. He was unsure if he should be thankful that he is born an alpha, likewise his father, and it was rare to see and meet alphas like him, if he were to be honest.

He is also curious of the hierarchy of their kind, and how his family adapted the blood of werewolves. He wanted to know the source, and their own generation, to know where he had come from, what kind of personality and lifestyle his ancestors were, as werewolves are said to be ancient beings living in this world.

Back in his town, humans knew their family as werewolves, but never did they feel discriminated, judged, or insulted. They were welcomed as humans, and there were no boundaries, unlike the outside world. His parents wanted best for their firstborn alpha son. It was a bummer that Namjoon wasn't able to ask his parents about their family history, and he hated how the Gods took him away like that, but what can he do? He had to be strong for his parents, at least.

Namjoon just received a newsletter Thursday of dawn, which was yesterday, just as he was about to open his shop and continue his strenuous work of being a blacksmith, and that all alpha werewolves are required to attend a meeting at the grand hall of the palace by tomorrow.

Namjoon is so unsure about to what is up, but it had to be something important.