𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔥 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯

Namjoon pressed his back against the gigantic doors upon leaving Seokjin's room, an evident flustered expression across his face as he pants softly, his alpha senses getting a bit sensitive after leaving the presence of an omega, he bit his lower ...

Namjoon pressed his back against the gigantic doors upon leaving Seokjin's room, an evident flustered expression across his face as he pants softly, his alpha senses getting a bit sensitive after leaving the presence of an omega, he bit his lower lip and he tips his head back, his scalp against the cold wooden door and his cheeks aflare.

"Christ." The noble cusses, covering his mouth with a hand to prevent profanities from escaping his mouth.

Namjoon is suddenly in desperate need, oh good lord.

He could feel the tightening in his pants, and he ducks his head down like a curious cat, seeing the outline of his own length.

He bit his lower lip and he sighed exasperatedly. He's needing at least a cold bath.

Namjoon shook his head and he eventually left the grace, regent prince's door threshold. He knows he couldn't last with the essence and the touch of Seokjin's desperation against his skin, burning hot like obvious patches across his tanned skin.

It's good that Namjoon had somehow held composure and had restraint the omega, and he remembers the kiss-just how good it actually felt.

Namjoon went his way towards the steward's closet room. He needs to take a cold shower to get rid of his little dilemma.

He went back to knock at the gigantic doors to the regent prince's room and he spoke in a low tone, "Your Highness, I'd be taking a cold shower meanwhile. I shall come back quickly.".

Seokjin behind doors is all curled up against a pillow reeking of his scent, his mind furled up with the thought of how Namjoon's slightly chapped lips perfectly slots his like a jigsaw puzzle, completing the missing pieces and a fleeting feeling of satisfaction just makes his heart thump against his chest akin to a bird wanting to get out of its cage.

Seokjin clutches his heart and he whined against the pillow upon hearing Namjoon's voice, his fists rolled onto the pillow sheet as he nuzzled more into the sea of comforters.

The surpressant is in effect, but what he couldn't stand was the thought of Namjoon giving him the pill through lip locking with him.

Namjoon on the other hand had made his way back to the steward's room to fetch himself a towel and a change of his clothes, before he directly went towards the bathroom offered for servants such as him. He quickly discards his clothes and steps into the shower space with his tanned, remarkable beauty and good-looking features.

Namjoon had a hideous outlook of himself, albeit with the toned muscles and the dimples on his cheeks that everybody seemed to adore, that feeling in his gut that he'd never be good and he will never meet expectations from himself and other people remains as a painful pang that will haunt him forever.

He removes the moonstone necklace given to him by Jimin as he places it down on the sink, making sure the drain is plugged. He lets the pad of his thumb brush against the gemstone and he bit his lips inwardly.

Giving Jimin a chance, a shot in romance... it seemed nice..? He didn't want to ruin their friendship, and he felt like he's been lying since their friends don't even know this little thing happening between them. But maybe he could pay them a visit soon, the prince wouldn't mind, right?

He turns the spigot and he shivers visibly at the touch of cold water trailing down his body as it rained down through the tips of the ends of his hair, and dripping down over the skin and muscles.

Namjoon presses his palms against the cold tiles and he sighed, feeling the pitter-patter of cold rivulets straight to his cock.

He shook his head and he grabs the nearby bottle of body wash, the smell of petrichor emitted by its distinct smell hitting the noble's nostrils as he opened the lid clumsily. He applies the viscous substance on his tanned skin, ignoring the throb of his veined cock and he proceeds next to washing his hair, and stepping out of the shower -- with a limp cock -- and it's a good thing the knot had deflated.

He rushes with drying himself and changing to his uniform with thoughts of Prince Seokjin in worry, being the perspicacious alpha that he is, except for Jimin which he knows not of the feelings of the latter.

He sighed once more, out of the build of small stress, slightly problematic about Jimin and how the heck he'd approach him. They were nice when they parted, and he supposed it'd keep up, still.

There is a part in him that he wanted to forget, but Jimin's obviously not ready to forget. He had loved Namjoon dear, much more than anyone else. If he's going to be a slave for some alpha out there, he wants Namjoon so bad.

Namjoon's conflicted, the fact that he had gotten two kisses in a damn day from two distinct people, more like he initiated a kiss with the prince anyway but it's just a way for him. There was no other choice.

He can't breed the prince, oh good lord.

Everyone including Namjoon even knows the regent prince presented as an alpha, basically the whole bloodline ran an all-alpha ranked werewolf.

But the regent prince, Seokjin, just entered heat. And he had suppressants on his bedside cabinet drawer, what for?

Seokjin better have a say in this case.

"Because after what had happened... you had earned my full trust."

Could this be a new step?