𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔰𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔥 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯

Seokjin awakens leaning onto a tree trunk, broad daylight seeping through the small spaces between the leaves, being under the shade

Seokjin awakens leaning onto a tree trunk, broad daylight seeping through the small spaces between the leaves, being under the shade. He sat upright and he squeezes his eyes shut, curling his hands to rub off the sleepiness out of his eyes, to stretch out and yawn awake. He slept so nicely, more nicer than the usual bed he is in, judging from the uninterrupted sleep.

Then he remembers, the soft entity he was sleeping on last night, the soothing fur that hugs his skin, the warmth radiating from it. Namjoon. He immediately thought. He opens his eyes wide and he turns his head to look for his knight. Panic sinks into his system and he immediately stood up, only to hear the rustle of the bush nearby.

Could it be this was all Namjoon's plan? To leave him alone? The prince shakes his head, even with the possibility of it being true. It's not like the village was far, but as a helpless omega he actually is, he just can't trust anybody, nor come in close contact with anybody. The reason why personal knights had been implemented, after all. Though with him being presented as an alpha, he doubts he could last, not with his alpha perfume diminishing, his omega scent becoming more and more evident.

He takes a sharp breath, and he clears his throat. 

"N-Namjoon..? Please tell me it's you..." The prince stutters, sighing in relief once he hears Namjoon's voice saying it is indeed him, and the prince clutches onto his chest and he takes slow steps towards the bushes, his foot grazing against the soft bristles of grass as he speaks of him cowering in fear.

"Yah! For awhile there I thought you left m-" Seokjin got cut off upon seeing the alpha, his jaw dropping as he sights himself Namjoon's toned back, well-built arms, his skin complexion akin to the son of the sun god, golden, suiting the large frame so well.

Namjoon blushes as well, but being naked in front of the prince doesn't scare him at all, taking the role of a guard by the omega's side, prepared to shift into their wolf form regardless of morphing back into their human form bare naked. Namjoon is prepared for that, not like he has any other reason not to, set aside his revenge.

"Ah, sire- I apologize, I didn't know you're awake and now you've-" The alpha was silenced as he earned Seokjin's warm arms wrapping around his frame and his eyes widens in disbelief. Namjoon could guess that the effect of the omega scent had molded the prince to become one he truly is, helpless without an alpha. Though at the back of his mind, he knew Seokjin would never want to be belittled just because he is an omega, hiding under the scent of an alpha throughout the course of his life.

Seokjin nuzzled against his chest and Namjoon looked at him worryingly, and by instinct, he sifts his hand through the prince's locks and he pulled away slightly from his hold.

"Sire, we must head back, else you'd be found out." The alpha spoke with sincerity in his tone as he continued to soothe his fingers through the scalp of the other.

"I don't want to head back... Namjoon. No one would care about me like you did. Except you're only doing this because it is your job and I loathe it! I hate it that I am unwanted by everybody around me." The omega is about to sob and Namjoon shook his head with a gentle smile after tipping his head up through the chin.

Namjoon felt hesitation at that moment. Seokjin is innocent, and yet the fiery revenge he wants to put in order for his family wants to destroy the kingdom they beheld, blinded by power.

The alpha then pulled the omega into a tight, warm hug to ease him of his worries, as he smells from the scent being distressed and melancholic.

"I am doing this because you are very... precious." It is the only word the alpha could speak of, with his emotions on a tight knot he couldn't seem to unwind.