𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔥 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯

Namjoon had to be cautious around Seokjin's heat these past few days

Namjoon had to be cautious around Seokjin's heat these past few days. He wonders when it'll actually end, it had been taking a toll over the alpha as he always get to be the alpha to play. He always had to kiss Seokjin wildly just to get the damn suppressant into his mouth. Seokjin dislikes taking them on time, and he wanted to drink it when he's practically humping over Namjoon's thigh, and having the instinct of an alpha, he gets burdened at the erection he gets reacting to the omega's pheromones.

It's a relief he sensed it's dying down, Seokjin hadn't been too clingy, or needy. With the alpha scent he hides in, he's becoming all too demanding and predominant. But Namjoon understands, and he has to respect.

The morning seemed calm for the day, by his senses he thinks it's going to be a wonderful day for him, and as the prince's asleep still, he went towards the palace gardens to take a look at the sculptures of leaves, from a hedge that is shaped like a swan, and the maze of tall bushes blooming with flowers of all sorts he deems beautiful.

He delicately touches one, treating the fragile with soft touches as though a lover being tamed, and he grins to himself, an amount of philosophical entries begging forth to go enter his mind.

"I couldn't pick you, dear flower..." He talks to the absent as though te beautiful bouquet of petals could do the same, but he continues on, "...for you'd die on my hands, and I've realized one thing..."

He eyes the flower cautiously, taking a step towards the petal he scrutinizes with a deep analogy in mind.

"My father had died far too quickly, my mother disappeared and I wasn't able to treasure life with them some more. But in a garden full of flowers, you always pick the most beautiful ones." Little did he know, the prince tunes in to the younger's words, an analogy so heartbreaking and a past that's so cruel, Seokjin wonders.

He then, appears from the shadows in his white checkered pattern shirt, in his long pants and a red, cloth belt wrapped around his waist. He approaches the younger with his hands on his back, a small grin set straight at Namjoon's direction, and when the alpha met eyes with him, he immediately bows down.

"Good morning, Your Highness-" Seokjin looks around at the wide aisle of pink blooming flowers, Namjoon slowly rising up from his position as he held his hands onto his back.

"You have a deep outlook of these flowers, Joon-ah. They seemed sad in your analogy, now."  Namjoon blushes in embarrassment of being heard, but he kept quiet.

Seokjin steps closer, eyeing the alpha as he reached for his the alpha's wrists, and a wide smile plastered across the prince's face under Namjoon's comforting scent. Seokjin wished it could've last.

"Flowers indeed are beautiful. Why can't you look at the brighter side of it, huh?" Seokjin reached for a petal, letting the tips of his fingers glide delicately, caressing it with that smile that seemingly don't want to leave his plump lips, and Namjoon observes quietly.

Seokjin looks like an angel, a fragile angel he has to take care of, an angel he has to protect. It is as though he is born for that sole purpose.

A weird feeling, the noble alpha thinks. The feeling of being inclined to someone you barely know and just met? The feeling of comfort it gives and the soothing words they share, it isn't normal, yet not exquisite either. Akin to soulmates, but not soulmates.

Probably.

Seokjin giggled as his eyes soften, his cheeks are warm as Namjoon stared at the princely angel and he hums.

"I guess," the noble trails off to blink, trying to get himself back to reality and he continues on, "...whenever the wind blows by them, they look like they're dancing to the flow of the wind, as though it is their way of being free." Namjoon's face lits up at the positive remark of flowers, gaining him a bit of an optimistic energy.

Seokjin faces him, his head tilt upwards a bit and he takes cautious steps towards the alpha, the alpha clearing his throat and averting his gaze from him.

"Have you ever danced, Sir Namjoon?" Seokjin asks with a glint of enthusiasm in his eyes, a wide grin plastered across his face and he sways a bit, biting his lower lip.

"W-well, I am admittedly a beef-wit when it comes to dance, sire." The noble responds, ducking his head down and looking at the tips of his neat shoes.

"I can teach you, my personal servant." With no further ado, Seokjin grabs hold onto Namjoon's wrists, bringing them forth unhesitantly onto his waist, and the other, filling the gaps in between their fingers and interlocking them.

Namjoon is left with a furious blush all over his face, and Seokjin keeps his cool, patting Namjoon's hand onto his waist before he teasingly traces that arm till it lies perfectly onto the noble's shoulder.

"You know, you'll be doing this quite a lot on celebrations, therefore you must learn." That little grin tugging onto the corners of Seokjin's lips makes Namjoon think he's being a fool under an omega's gaze, but his thiughts were interrupted when Seokjin takes the first step, guiding Namjoon as he mouths the next steps for the alpha to follow.

Namjoon feels nervous as he cautiously took steps the omega directs him to (quite ironic if you ask him), he had sweat trailing down the sides of his face, not wanting to step over Seokjin's foot, goodness gracious of his clumsiness.

Two entities twirled around the maze of flowers, the exhaustion was there, but the passion didn't want to leave their hearts as they took easy steps, , breaths mingling together, in each other's embrace.