𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯

Namjoon had his eyes widened as he felt the plush lips of Jimin's against his

He's paralyzed.

He had a tight grip onto the mahogany chair he is sitting on, and despite having a large body and a rank of an alpha, it seemed that Jimin had immobilized him with the sudden action right then and there.

Namjoon felt incapacitated to breath, he was suffocating and he can't move. He was mentally cursing at himself with profanities he could manage inside his head, and does he really feel the heat on his cheeks?

This isn't right. But he couldn't push Jimin away. He's way too soft, too fragile for an alpha to be very honest, to push someone so delicate away.

Jimin, althroughout the years had always been a good assistant along with Jungkook, who is he to push the man away when he's sober. Maybe Jimin just got it all wrong. He had mixed feelings because of his departure, and the man is sad, of course. They've been together for years, working on scrap metals and turning them into something so majestic and shining, and eventually selling them with smiles in their faces.

It was rather a routine, a daily activity that they all share, make jokes around and not even care about meeting some deadlines for scheduled tasks. He never knew the kid had unrequited feelings for him. He definitely didn't want to break the kid. But maybe he's just confused about his true feelings, and eventually this happened.

Namjoon definitely isn't moving. He was waiting for Jimin to do so, hesitant and having mixed emotions drives him crazy, sorta like a panic, and he couldn't think straight.

Jimin pulled away slowly with a pitiful look on his face. He had a frown set on his slightly puckered out lips and his eyes narrowed almost seductively at Namjoon's orbs, with Namjoon looking softly at him, albeit he's actually surprised after sharing a kiss, not that he liked it, but he didn't dislike it too anyway.

It just feels so different.

They both stared at each other at what seemed like forever, and he dully wonders if he should be the one to break the silence between them, it's really awkward.

What, should he feel the same way about Jimin? Namjoon treated him like a little brother, but he never thought Jimin had romance built for him. They were both men afterall. It wasn't really disgusting, but he knows he's straight.

"Namjoon hyung." Jimin coos softly and Namjoon blinked. He just blinked as he is still occupied with his thoughts.

"I like you, hyung. Ilikeyou. I kissed you because I like you, and I don't want you back there. I-I want to stay with you. I want to be with you everyday!" Jimin is on the point of sobbing, but he is trying his best not to break the wall of tears he's holding.

"Jimin... I-" Namjoon was interrupted when the door beside them blasted open because of Taehyung, startling both Jimin and Namjoon whom awkwardly straightened up and averting their gazes from each other.

Lucky enough, their position wasn't that intimate, and Namjoon let out a small phew and silent gratitude for Taehyung and Hoseok coming in rather abruptly. He didn't want to be stuck in that moment with Jimin, not because he dislikes it or anything, he just doesn' exactly know how to converse after someone confessed love for him, and someone unexpected, even.

"A-ah, Taehyungie is here!" Jimin stutters out with a false grin. Namjoon stared at Jimin, and he knows well the sadness Jimin emits, thanks to his Alpha senses. Namjoon hummed in thought.

Maybe Jimin will show up as an omega. He could definitely sense the omega aura, but it wasn't that intense. It is the tenth of October, and his birthday is about to come.

Jimin's coming of age, where he'll just wake up having the senses of the werewolf ranks.

Taehyung smiled at the both of them, and Namjoon grinned a bit at Taehyung having a boxed smile.

"We went back at the blacksmith shop but you weren't there, hyung. And we figured you are with Jiminie and we were right!" Hoseok then, gave a hum of approval and he nods behind Taehyung.

"You better tell us what's going on!"