𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔥 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯

Namjoon carried Seokjin with all his might inside his room

Namjoon carried Seokjin with all his might inside his room. He had set the royalty down the soft mattress and he let him go, but Seokjin isn't having any of it as he clings tight onto the alpha.

Weirded out, Namjoon is a blushing mess and good lord, he could feel his pants tightening and he grunts.

"What the heck could this be-!" He mumbles to himself, and Seokjin wasn't budging. He could see how the prince is tensed up, his ears red as Seokjin had his face turned away, still not daring to look and meet the alpha's eyes.

To Seokjin, Namjoon's touch alleviates the pain lingering inside his stomach. Goddamn it, omega tendencies!

Seokjin is a breathing mess as he was panting, the desperation heightening and the lust he is craving for, an alpha cock inside his wetness and satiate him good. He didn't want to show weakness, but Namjoon can see it. Namjoon is tempted, but with all the composure he had and the confusion as to why the prince is acting like this—like a damn omega and not an alpha—why he's so turned on all of a sudden and the scent of strawberries around Seokjin that makes him so captivating and so tempting.

Namjoon doesn't understand how, but with the situation happening, he could get it.

Omega heat.

"S-sire- why are you in heat- you aren't supposed to-" Namjoon's sentence was cut short when he felt Seokjin's lips in wild fervor against his own, and he couldn't help but kiss back. He's being lured by the prince's plump lips, the false alpha wrapping his arms around Namjoon's neck, keeping the alpha close in his quite dazed state.

Namjoon grunts and he quickly pulls away before he could have been lulled to do something disgraceful and unlawful towards the prince, he threw the comforters over Seokjin's body and he rushed towards the bedside table, fumbling for Seokjin's medications or possibly suppressants to get rid of Seokjin's heat.

But goodness gracious, how that kiss felt so good, tasted so sweet.

So that's the effect of an omega heat..?

Seokjin threw the sheets in his delirious state, causing Namjoon to gasp and meet the prince's orbs, glazed and pleading. Seokjin saw the all too familiar drug on Namjoon's palm and he frowned, before he looks back at the alpha and he whined at the domineering gaze the alpha does at Seokjin.

"A-alpha, please. I-I don't want that! I want you so bad, y-you make me good, alpha, please!" Seokjin had tears brimming through his eyes, and Namjoon felt so guilty for making such a poor, poor wolf cry out pathetically like this, but he could tell Seokjin's trying to get him to just penetrate his poor, wet ass.

The prince tugged at the noble's wrist and placed his hand onto his rosy cheeks, and with an omega warming up to the touch, he flutters his eyes close and leans some more. Namjoon's trying his best not to be played, but he couldn't help caressing the omega's cheekbone, and wow—just wow at Seokjin's expression as though he had touched heaven with Namjoon's touch alone.

"Y-yes, alpha. I promise I'll be good~" Seokjin hummed and grinned at the attention of his alpha and he giggles softly. He reached for the alpha's clothed member and rubbed it, causing Namjoon to grunt at the sensation the prince is giving him.

This has to stop.

Knowing Seokjin wouldn't comply for the suppressant, he nudged the drug into his mouth and he squeezes his eyes shut at the bitter taste left onto his tongue when Seokjin wasn't looking, he gripped Seokjin's chin, causing the false alpha to gasp, only to meet Namjoon's lips into a passionate kiss.

Namjoon quickly nudged the drug into Seokjin's mouth and he whimpers against the kiss, still hoping that Namjoon would help him, dear God how bitter this drug is!

The noble pulled away and gasped, he catches up to his breath as Seokjin did as well.

Seokjin feels the pain in his stomach starting to alleviate and he is left panting, his back leaned against the headboard of the pillared mattress, and Namjoon could see how hard the prince is as he remained standing beside the prince's bed.

Namjoon sat at the edge of the bed in relief and he sighed. 

But I still have to take care of myself.

"T-thank you, Namjoon. Fornottakingadvantageofme." Seokjin grinned at the noble weakly, before he turns his head away in embarrassment. Namjoon wasn't able to decipher the last phrase the prince had stuttered out, but he just shrugged it off.

"I-I'll explain it to you. Being my person... personal aid, you'd have to know... about what just happened to me. But you better promise me to keep it secret. Because after what had happened... you had earned my full trust." Seokjin licked at his lips and Namjoon turned his head towards Seokjin, contemplating at the prince's words.

"It's grateful that suppressant work quickly. You must go outside, and I shall take care of myself for the... the meantime." Namjoon felt a pang of guilt mixed with questions he's needing answer of.

Namjoon stood up anyway and he smiled widely. "If you need me, I'll be staying in your study room, next door. It is so you can call me for... for orders. Just call and I'd surely be there, Your Highness."

Seokjin nodded with his eyelids heavy and he huffed out a breath out of exhaustion and banned need.

Namjoon bowed down in respect and quickly went on his way out, making sure to close the door.

Elope • NamjinOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara