𝔖𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔥 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯

The sun peeks through the windows, emphasizing Namjoon's figure as it wrapped around the edges of his features, his hair is neatly combed to perfection, and Seokjin felt like messing it up suddenly, but he only ended up patting the man on the head

"W-well, my acquaintances finds them adorable. They like to poke it as well." Namjoon chuckled softly, only for the prince to reach for his dimple and poke it indeed, making the servant blush at the words that followed.

"You became more good-looking, appealing rather, when I noticed them." Seokjin grinned widely, his cheeks getting puffy as Namjoon stared at the eyes of the man in front of him, way too focused on his dimple. Namjoon just stood still and clutched tight onto the book he got from the shelf, quite paralyzed.

He remembers Jimin's kiss once more with this close proximity, he blushes at the embarrassment and he bit his lips inwardly, his gaze turning elsewhere except Seokjin's eyes.

Seokjin notices this and he tilts his head innocently, but he eventually shrugs his shoulders, not minding the younger's uneasiness and walking past him, causing Namjoon to turn his head towards the elder's direction.

Seokjin stares down at the beautiful garden behind the castle, seen through the window with his hands twined behind his lower back. The sun illuminates Seokjin's presence this time, a shadow cast over Namjoon's figure as he admired the view of the prince, just wearing his loose robe.

Namjoon just blinked at the silence enveloping the room, the silence is far too deafening for him. As if on cue, Seokjin took air and huffed it out, then he breaks the awkward silence.

"I am an omega." Namjoon widens his eyes at the confession, unsure of what to respond back at the revelation.

"Mother, she-" Seokjin looked like he's on the verge of tearing up, and he emits the scent of despair. Namjoon looked at him, eyebrows creasing in worry before he slowly approached the man, leaving the book onto the table along the way, when Seokjin spoke.

"She didn't want me to die- because father accepts alphas in the family. And at my coming of age, I had to hide my real scent, mother knew I will end up as a lowly omega, a disgrace in the family. If Father knew what I've grown to, he'd kill me-!" Seokjin gasped sharply for air, and then he covers his mouth with a hand, squeezing his eyes shut, not wanting to cry in front of an alpha.

He grew up hating himself, he wanted to be an alpha, he wanted to make his Father proud. Of his achievements and everything. But his brother took the spotlight, anyway. Seokjin was far from Seokjung's achievements, he had envied his own brother for being so great at everything.

Back when he was still a kid, his mother used to wait for him at the academy, along with the other royalties. His mother had conversations with a lot of people, bragging about their child's achievements, Seokjin on the side of his mother behavely and his mother just smiled.

It's painful, for Seokjin.

Smiles are supposed to remark happiness, but he didn't feel happiness with that smile that it's heartbreaking.

He's good, Seokjin is good. But it seemed like it wasn't enough. And now he grew up, only to be an omega that his Father dislikes. The Queen made sure that Seokjin's safe, away from the harm and the hands of his father that could led his death.

His mother is the most important thing in this world, but he only gave her disappointments.

He hates himself.

Seokjin tears up, but he felt the warmth of arms wrapping around him, his head being craddled towards Namjoon's neck, a soothing atmosphere hugging Seokjin that he leaned more into the touch.

Namjoon's hand sifting through the prince's black locks, caressing it. Namjoon didn't want the scent of hatred lingering in the room, and he tried to relax the omega as it sobbed against his neck.

It's an alpha instinct, he thinks. Seokjin still hadn't hindered his omega scent, and that worried Namjoon a bit. The scent of self-hatred that the omega emitted slowly is getting into ease as Seokjin leaned close to the alpha.

"I will take care of you, omega. Alright?" Seokjin sighed in relief and he whined against Namjoon's coat as the duration of his heat is still in tact, making him clingy.

"Thank you, Namjoon." Seokjin whispers against the younger's torso and it made the alpha grin, at least a little bit as he looked down at the calm omega.

"Please take care of me, and please do not tell anybody else of the real me. Nothing but a submissive, false alp-"

"Shh. I don't want you saying those about yourself, omega." He could see Seokjin's pouty lips wobbling as though he will tear up again, he continued rubbing the omega's broad back and he sighs on top of his head. He's being dominant over the prince, and he fears he's going to get in trouble having control over the prince instead of the opposite.

Namjoon finds himself stuck in a web, and yet he felt Seokjin's sadness seep through him.

Not being wanted.

Namjoon shook his head. The omega is sensitive as of the moment, and he might detect the alpha's pessimism. Namjoon didn't want to worsen the case.

With that, Namjoon cautiously walked out of the study room, escorting Seokjin that clinged to him back to the prince's room, silently hoping that no one ever saw this vulnerability.