𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔥 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯

Seokjin clings tightly onto Namjoon, little incoherent mumbles coming out from his mouth as he inhales the alpha's scent, and Namjoon caressing the omega's scalp with soothing patterns

The prince had a frown on his face, and the younger could still smell distaste and hatred, a scent being emitted by the omega and he doesn't like it at all. It drives him to be in control, and to take care of the pitiful omega in his arms.

What have I gotten into, Jesus-

Seokjin leans closer to the man's arms and he whines, hugging them to his chest.

"Omeg- I mean, Seokjin-" Namjoon gives out a flustered look, although the prince had been so clingy in the past few days, he's still not used to the skinship the omega gives him.

"Your scent drives me crazy, alpha~ You can call me anything you would like. I trust you~" Seokjin giggles to himself as he huggled the younger's arm and he sighs.

"Your heat will catch up soon and if you keep that up, I don't know if I could still hold composuren omega." Namjoon domineeringly states with a blank expression, tensing the omega visibly as he looked up at the alpha.

"Please help me, alpha..?" The elder tries to plead, his eyes like a pup's as he tried tempting and getting the message into Namjoon, albeit it wasn't him taking but the desperate omega inside of him.

Namjoon quickly shook his head and he sighs.

"You're so carefree around me. I am an alpha, an inexperienced alpha and your servant at that. I cannot help you with that kind of need, sire. That is off-limits for me. For that you'd have to find-" And Namjoon pauses, remembering the omegas state as Seokjin stared back at him, biting his lips inwardly.

"I..." The alpha ducks his head in disbelief of himself. "I just cannot help you. You will have to stick with your medication. Okay? You have to do that for me, sweetheart."

Seokjin widens his eyes at the pet name, completely forgetting all about his dilemma and blushing furiously, paralyzed on his place, and Namjoon soon realizes this, quickly turning away and averting his gaze from Seokjin's.

A work of instincts it is, Namjoon. Get ahold of yourself!

Seokjin nods to the alpha's wish and he hums. "What alpha wants..." He mumbles sadly, ducking his head down pitifully.

Namjoon looks down at the omega and he sighs, then he sees the moonstone necklace once again, and he smiles to himself.

The room fell silent as night covered the universe and the moon smiling down onto them. Seokjin is fast asleep, snoring a little with his head drooped down onto Namjoon's chest, but Namjoon didn't mind. He stares up at the ceilings with patterns of royal curves plaster across and he looks at them in detail. He continued to caress Seokjin head, threading his hand through the locks as the prince slept soundly, but on the latter part, Namjoon finds it adorable, anyway.

He blinks, and while his other hand is currently busy with Seokjin, he clutched onto the necklace Jimin gave him. He always reminisce to the old days when times like this comes, and Jimin treasuring their friendship to last is something remarkable for Namjoon whom isn't good at keeping relationships in different forms.

He opens his eyes and he slowly removes Seokjin's hand, draped across his torso but the prince always keeps it back as though the alpha is all his. Namjoon sighed to himself and instead, sat up a bit to fumble for the handle of the drawer just beside the bed, pulling out the suppressants just in case the prince wakes up on his heat.

He couldn't leave Seokjin alone as he kept his omega senses on, not hiding his scent with an alpha's, and he can't have the prince wake up crying because of the loss of an alpha. He's heard of stories that omegas cry often as they are really sensitive, also that he couldn't let people hear and smell the poor omega mixed with his alpha scent.

He has to stay.

With that said, he yawns and he lets himself be engulfed into his dreams.