𝔖𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔥 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯

He had finally made it to the same old, wrecked open storehouse (not totally wrecked but it seemed like it was abandoned, as Namjoon per se) and he catches Jungkook's attention in an instant as he was about to twist the sign from close to open, an...

He had finally made it to the same old, wrecked open storehouse (not totally wrecked but it seemed like it was abandoned, as Namjoon per se) and he catches Jungkook's attention in an instant as he was about to twist the sign from close to open, and Namjoon peeked out, and he waves at the boy.

"Ah, Namjoon hyung!" Jungkook lit up as those trademark bunny teeth shows, and he waddled towards the carriage as Namjoon unclambers the space.

"Jungkook! I apologize for being late. I had been called by the King itself." Namjoon waves at the coachman with a genuine smile, and the coachman flashing an annoyed look, but Namjoon didn't mind.

Maybe it's just his natural expression on the face. Namjoon thought.

He faces Jungkook and he pats the little boy on the head, and to be frank, seeing this little boy so innocent like this, but so hardworking as his assistant is infact, another admirable thing about this kid. He remembers this kid having a small crush on the neighbourhood's gal, Lee Jieun.

Seriously, Jungkook's whipped for that crush of his.

He enters their small shop, seeing the usual decorations hanged onto the wall, his father's mace that he was able to retrieve, and the small chest onto the small wooden mahogany desk, inside, a knight templar crusader dagger with a customed scabbard, decorated with a brimstone in the middle.

"What did you do, Namjoon hyung? And you're..." The young trails off, scrutinizing Namjoon's new exchange of clothes, noticing how a large bijoux decorated the collar, and the lapels of his outer coat, tailored to beauty.

"You're wearing fancy, indeed. I was about to worry as you had left without a forewarning, but I saw the letter on the table and I immediately thought so. And I was right. You spent the night there, hyung?" Namjoon sighed exasperatedly and he nods. "Yes, yes I did."

"I've got bad news for you Jungkook." Jungkook cleared his throat and he sat down patiently onto the little stool by the table.

"You see, I won't be staying here anymore. I'll stay in the castle, as per the regent prince's word, I'll be staying by his side for a long time. It is but mandatory for qualified alphas, I reckon the kingdom is being threatened, and that alliance from the North is in a bit of a dilemma." Namjoon rubs his nape as the words escaped from his mouth. It is indeed disappointing, he wanted to stay and stick to the job of being a blacksmith, but he had to comply, he knew something will happen if he did not abide by the King's orders.

"But don't worry, there are days I am permitted to visit the shop, and I'll help out, a'ight? Don't put up that sad face, come on." To be frank, the frown on Jungkook's lips is actually cute, and he dully thinks if it wasn't for the muscles, Jungkook is a total softie. But hey, he is a softie still. A big, muscled baby.

"But hyung... I don't want that. What would Jimin hyung and I do?" Oh, right. Jimin.

Jimin is not, by terms of biology, related to Jungkook, nor him. Jimin had long been both of their friend, as he lives just next beside their little cottage back then, and as the three of them grew, up until Namjoon's coming of age, where he had his instincts wired akin to an alpha's, thus, him presenting as an alpha, and the two yet to be known.

Jungkook idolized his hyung, for growing up an alpha, but there are a couple of times he had seen the alpha so vulnerable, and he contemplates whether the system of werewolves are even applied. It made Jungkook discombobulated in a way, but his life is totally unbothered by what he could possibly turn into.

"Where's Jimin, by the way?"

"He stayed home... he was sad since you weren't here. I think you better go talk to him, hyung."