𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔥 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯

"Well, it's not really a long story but

"Well, it's not really a long story but..." Namjoon sighed through his nose and he visibly relaxes onto the chair he is sitting on, Hoseok and Taehyung looking at him expectantly, and Jimin looking down in thought, his legs swinging like a child as he wears a small pout and Namjoon noticed it, but he had to direct his attention at Taehyung and Hoseok.

Namjoon licked his lips in slight worry, before he parts his mouth to speak in a gentle, soft tone. "You see, I received a message from the palace, it was pretty trivial but I was asked to come, and when I got there..." He paused for awhile, blinking as he tries to remember what had happened. "Ah, yes. There were other alphas and we were tasked to serve compulsory as guards, perhaps. There wasn't an exact word after we got scouted, and apparently, I was chosen by the regent prince, Seokjin, to be his personal aid." Namjoon grinned a bit and he looks down, biting his lips inwardly.

Jimin is at a loss of words as of the moment after hearing what happened, he knew he'd be away from Namjoon for quite a while, maybe even for a lifetime, albeit he's so near, they indeed are in the same kingdom afterall, Namjoon seemed so far from him.

"A-ah, Jungkookie is over at the shop, am I right? I should get going. I had missed a day of work yesterday. I owe him a lot." Jimin remarks awkwardly and he stood upright, and he quickly jogs out of his own house, and Namjoon could've swore he saw Jimin's lips wobble and his eyes squeezed shut as he ran out.

"Is Jiminie alright?" Taehyung notices as well, and Namjoon hesitates for a bit. "Maybe he's... just..." He sighed heavily and Hoseok pats his back readily, and went in to hug his arm. Hoseok is an alpha as well, but he's really the clingy, soft alpha Namjoon knew. He's never changed eversince they met, and Namjoon didn't seem surprised. But when the man's mad, surely, he is too scary to approach.

"Jungkook said he's feeling depressed, Jimin. He's gotten attached to you, Namjoon. Maybe he's inlove with you!" Hoseok joked, and Namjoon just laughed awkwardly. 

"I am a bit sulky. When we're gone he's never like that." Hoseok pouted and Taehyung playfully pressed his finger against Hoseok's lips.

Namjoon could still feel the latter's lips against his. A long lasting sensation it may seem, and it had Namjoon confused. Jimin had confessed his love, he wasn't sure about it. Maybe it is all infatuation afterall. Although it is possible, an alpha male and an omega male is possible itself, what more a relationship like that.

But Namjoon still treat him like a little brother and none other than that.

Should he give the boy a chance?

Jimin as his potential mate.

Would that seem weird? Or different? Awkward?

Hoseok nudged him and he beams a smile. "And you came back to get your stuffs, right? Sir Namjoon." Both the brunette boys laughed hard and Namjoon playfully rolls his eyes.

"Help me out. Because I would probably be a mess again."