Chapter 1

I wake up to my alarm blaring in my ears. "Ugh. Why so early?" I get up and do my daily routine.

"Not looking forward to this. And I hate these uniforms! They're too short for my liking!"

I walk down the stairs. After eating an apple for breakfast, I leave. Luckily I got a house close to the school. So it's a walking distance.

~Time Skip~

I was walking down the hall, looking at my schedule, when this boy came up and pushed my glasses in to my face hard. I looked up in shock.

"Hey, nerdy! How about you watch where you are going!" He shouted. I just ignored his comment and walked around him.

"Hey! Don't you dare walk away when I'm talking to you, you spoilt b*tch!"

He was clearly angry and irritated, but I could care less. However, when he called me spoilt bitch, I felt tears well up in my eyes.

I'm not spoilt!

I walked to the washroom I splash my face with water and started thinking back to that night.

After a few minutes I finally calmed my thoughts and walked out.

~Time Skip~

It's lunch time, but I just walk around the school to, one, avoid that guy, two, clear my head, and, three, I just don't want to eat.

I was wandering around in a daze, when I suddenly found myself on the roof.

"Not gonna lie, it's an amazing view from here."

I sat down. I was so lost in thought, that I didn't even notice, that someone else had joined me here, when I heard them speak in a quiet voice.

"Who are you?"

I jump in surprise and turn around, fast at the speed of light.

"Uh. I'm Jeon, Y/N. What about you?" I said with a smile. "Oh, hi I'm Seo Eunbi, are you new?"

She seemed shy and her voice had a hint of fear in it. Why? I then noticed that she was covered with food and soaked.

"Oh. My. God! What happened to you?!" I asked and ran to her. She looked down at her feet.

"Did someone do this to you?! Who was it? I'll beat their ass!"

She let out a sad chuckle. "It's no one." She wispered almost too quiet for me to hear.

"Please tell me who it is, Eunbi." She murmered something. "Min Yoongi."

Who's that?

"Who's that? Do you have a picture?"
She took out her phone and showed me a pic of him.

My eyes widened, then, I glared at it so hard, that I thought the phone might break.

"That asshole?" She looked up with a surprised gaze. "How do you know him?!"

She asked still shocked. "In the hallway." She rolled her eyes. "Does that to every new student."

I finally remembered her look.

Oh, he's going down!

I grabbed her arm and walked to the cafeteria. She tried to warn me, but I didn't listen.

Once we got there, I scanned the room to find him. But, I then heard laughter.

I looked for what they were laughing at. Turns out, he was bullying another kid. I was fuming. I stomped to the scene.

Just before he could dump the tray over the kid, I grabbed it and flipped in his direction, and it splattered all over his face and expensive clothes.

Everyone gasped, and it was silent. I broke it, by saying, "Oops, sorry, didn't mean to." I found myself with a smirk on my lips. I stepped in front of the little guy that was getting bullied. I saw that Yoongi was pissed at my actions.

But I didn't care. "Do you know who I am and what I am, you little brat!?"

He yelled in my face. "Uh, you're Min Yoongi, right? And you're an asshole, bully, maybe a fuckboy, need I go on?"

I have to admit, I did say that in a b*tch tone. But I'm correct, aren't I?

"I am the most feared person in this school, everyone is terrified of me, and that's a benefit!" I rolled my eyes. "Pfft, yeah right! That is no benefit!"

I burst into laughter. He grabbed my collar, lifting me off the ground. Unfazed, I smirked.

"Whatcha gonna do, huh, punch me? Kill me with that glare of yours? Hate to break it to ya, but death glares can't kill people."

I chuckled. He through me across the cafeteria, making me hit my head really hard on the wall.

I groan in pain as I get up. By the time I do get up I see he's already gone. I smirked.

"Ha! I know what you are! You're a CHICKEN!" Everyone was in awe. I just smirk even wider.

"Hey, you two, come on, let's get out of here." With that we, left. "Hey dude, what's your name?"

He hesitated at first but soon gave in. "I-I'm L-Lee Jihoon." Cute. "Well Lee Jihoon, I'm Jeon, Y/N."

I said with a sweet smile. I took them to my locker. I gave Eunbi some clean clothes. "Here you go." She was hesitant to take them but she finally took them.

"Thank you!"

She ran to the restroom.
Meanwhile, I sat down and motioned for Jihoon to take a seat next to me.

"Why are you being nice to me?" He questioned, I just frowned at him.

"Because, you don't deserve to be bullied. You couldn't have done anything to be bullied by that guy." I rolled my eyes at the thought of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N• this pains me to call him these foul words. Because once you get to know him, he's actually pretty sweet. Anyways, my stories probably aren't that good, because I'm not that experienced but I love writing stories.

Byeee I'll post more if you would like. Comment if so, yes? no?
Again I'm very sorry for some foul language and if it's really bad. :(
I created The Teacher, check it out and tell me what you think, too!