Chapter 8

I woke up to muscular arms wrapped tightly around me. A little too tight.
"Na---"
"Noo! Eomma! Appa! J-jebal! W-wake up!" He started crying. I wiped a tear that trickled down the sid of his face.
He jolted awake immediately, at my touch. "Hey what's wrong?"
"W-what?! N-no-nothing!" He replied with pleading eyes for me to forget it.
I nodded.
"Uhh.. We have two hours to pass the time. How about we have Jimin call someone to bring you a uniform. Sound good? Unless you want to wear one of mine?" I got a chuckle out of him. I smiled ear to ear.
"OK." He said.
We walked down to see a cute sleeping Jimin on the floor. I tried to miffle my laugh, while jogging to him. I tapped his arm, maybe a little too harsh. Oh well. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me, sleepily.
"What?" He yawned. I held my hand out. He didn't take it, so I grabbed his and helped him up.
"Damn! You're strong! Especially if you can lift him!" The shorter one glared at him. My heart melted at the sight of Namjoon's dimples. They're so cute.
"Soo, can you call Yoongi or someone, to bring a uniform over for Dimples, over here?" I asked, somehow confidently.
"How do you know Yoongi?!" He was partially bewildered by how I know that asshole.
"He goes to our school dumbass. And respect her she's a tough and strong ass bitch." Dimples deadpanned, chuckling at the last part. I had a smirk. Jimin had the 'pssh yeah right' face.
"Well you, got first part right, I guess?" Jimin replied.
Without warning, I grabbed his arms and pinned them behind his back. He was surprised by my abrupt action and tremendous strength. He tried... but failed to break free, from my grip.
"OK you can let go now!" I did what he told me. Besides I was getting bored.
Dimples, on the other hand, was just watching in entertainment.
"Damn!" The blonde said rubbing his wrists.
"Anyways, will you?" I asked, pleadingly.
"Fine."
"Thanks, Chim Chim!" I quickly covered my mouth. What the hell?! Where did that come from?!
*mentally facepalms*
"What?" Jimin asked.
"Uhhh.. I-I'm so--"
"I kinda like it." He smiled. His smile is cute. He's got one of those adorable eye-smiles. I sighed of relief.
He left to call someone.
Meanwhile, the couple came in and told us they were heading to their homes, to get a uniform, and that they will meet us at school.
Chim chim came back. He told us they'll be here in a few.
While we were waiting I offered jimin the opportunity to shower and he hesitantly took the offer. As he was in the bathroom I quickly opened the door and was planning on laying some clothes on the counter for him, but as I opened the door, I started drooling.
He had a toned body. Abs, biceps, and brilliant pecks.
He smirked. "Like what you see?" I shook the thoughts in my head and handed him the clothes.
"S-so-sorry!" Is all I said as I ran out closing the door behind me.
I ran into Namjoon. We toppled over and fell down. I, unfortunately, landed on top. Of course I was straddling him! Ugh!
I felt my whole body burning up.
We stayed that way, just staring in shock, untill we heard someone open the front door and yell. "What the actual fucking hell?!" We stumbled to our feet.
"Uhhh... AnnyeonghaseyI'mJeonY/N, Namjoon'friendfromschool!nicetomeetyouanditsnotwhatitlookslike!" I yelled, so fast, in embarrassment.
"Thank you, hyung. You may go." Dimples sighed, while grabbing the clothes.... Well tried. But Yoongi pulled them away, out of his reach. Of course. That Chim just had to call Yoongi.
"Soo.. Nerdy? Damn I expected you to be fucking a hottie! Guess I was wrong." My eyes widened. Then I punched him... Hard. He stumbled back. "You bitch! What the fuck!?" He shouted in my face, touching my cheek. He was about to punch me, but we heard someone cock a gun and Dimples grabbed his wrist. "What the hell?! Why are you BOTH taking HER side?!" He was angry.
"Because, she doesn't deserve it." Chim replied. What he took my side?
"Jimin's right. She doesn't!" He scoffed.
Someone grabbed his collar. Oh wait that was me. Hehe.
"Listen. I don't want to fight! So if you know what's good for you... Back the fuck off. You here me?!"
"You don't sca--" I punched him in the face, again, and kicked him, flat footed. in the balls. He fell back, grabbing his crotch, to the floor, hissing in pain. I spit in his face and grabbed the uniform. As I was getting up he grabbed my foot. I kicked him in the face, making him let go.
I walked back in the house, slamming thr door behind me.
"Uhh... OK.... Damn, girl!" Jimin started. "You got a hell of a punch... And kick!"
"Ummm.. Yeah thanks. You learn something, growing up."
Namjoon grabbed my arm and wispered something in my ear.
"Did you learn that, because of your appa?" I was taken back from what he said.
"Y-yes.... And.. No."
I sighed. "Just... Just don't worry about it... OK?" He nodded.
"Namjoon is protective of his girl, I see!" He laughed.
I turned a dark crimson. "I-I'm not his g-girl." I replied in embarrassment.
"Uhh-huhh. Sure." Chim didn't seem convinced. Ugh!
"OK! Dimples! Time for school!" I shouted, grabbing his wrist and dragging him out the door.
I heard chim chuckle. I couldn't help, but turn even more red.
War?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N• hi. Please comment if this story is actually good or terrible.
Check out my other story.

The Teacher.

Tell me if it's either OK or not!
That's all I have to ask 4 now and....
Bu-bye!