FLASHBACK

A/N• I said this was going to be a flashback so for those of you who are emotional, then please skip this part.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~FLASHBACK~

"Mom! P-pl-please! St-stop!" I screamed, while giggling like a maniac. My mom was tickling me to death.

We heard a click and immediately stopped. It was silent. The only things we could hear, were our hearts beating out of our chests and the door opening. She quickly hid me in the closet.

"Stay here, and do not open this door. No matter what. Okay?" She whispered in a shaky voice. I gave a slight nod. With that she closed the door.

"Where is my daughter?" He sounded drunk, as usual.

"Somewhere away from you!" Thud! Tears fell, as I heard something hit the floor, with a loud thud.

"Where is she!? Y/M/N?!" Pure anger was filled in his voice.

"Tell me now!" I peeked through the crack of the door at the bottom. "I'm not telling you! B*st*rd!"

He reached for the empty wine bottle on the side table. I gasped but quickly covered my mouth. Luckily he couldn't hear me. He smashed the bottle on the edge, to make a sharp point.

I've never seen him this way. Out of all the nights he came home drunk. He never took it this far. "I told you to tell me where she was, and you just can't listen! B*tch!"

He took the bottle and stabbed her multiple times. She was screaming for help. With every stab and scream, the more I cried.

Just as I was about to run and try to stop him, the door swung open.

Police came barging in. "Put your hands up!" He obeyed.

They cuffed him. I called that my cue to go to her. I ran out of the closet and pounced on her, hugging and crying.

"B-baby, s-st-stay s-strong and d-don't w-worry ab-about me, o-ok?" I just sobbed and gave a hesitant nod as she let out her last breath.

They pulled me away and an ambulance took me and my mother away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N• You can start back here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I grabbed the picture of me and my mom. I stared at it, replaying the day it was taken. It was the happiest moment of my life.

We were in the hospital, and that's where my little brother was born. Jeon Jungkook, I miss you, little bunny.

I suddenly fell asleep with my mind on replay and a smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N• I revealed a character from her past. Do you think she'll find him? Who knows? We'll just have to find out! I ended it on a happy note, just for those of you, who thought you were strong enough, and you started crying. It probably wasn't that sad to some of you though. Anyways, comment what you think, so far. I hope it's OK, and with that... GOOOOODD BYYYYYEEEE!!