The Sleepover

After lunch, I asked if they would like to come over for a sleepover. "Sure, I have nothing better to do." Eunbi said enthusiastically. "Fine by me!" Two down. "Nams?" I asked with pleading eyes. "Uh.. Let me ask if I can."
"OK!" Eunbi, Jihoon, and I waited for Namjoon to get off the phone. "OK thanks hyung!" I heard him say as he walked back towards us. "Soooo?" I asked with so much excitement. "I can!"
"Yaaaaay!" I screamed, jumping up and down, throwing my arms all over the place.
We all laughed our asses off.

~Time Skip~

After school, we waited for Namjoon to meet us in front of the school. "Hey guys!" We heard him call.
"We're all ready?" I asked
"Ye-" they were cut off by a loud voice. "Namjoon! Come on! Get your ass in the car!" We turned our attention in the direction, of where it came from.
It was Yoongi. "Hey! Go ahead! I'm going to a friend's house! To spend the night!"
He walked over to us. "What friend?" He asked. "Y/N's house." He motioned towards us, behind him. "Really with nerds? Well I guess you fit in." He laughed. We aren't nerds, asshole! We just care about our future, and actually getting somewhere in life! Instead of ending up without a home and staying on the streets!" I shouted in his face. He immediately stopped laughing and stood there with a cold gaze, with a death glare. "Now don't be talking about the future because you don't know what will happen untill it does." I could tell he was pissed. He said it, while picking me upp by the neck. Then,
WHAM! THUD!
Namjoon punched him, in the face. When he fell, he took me down with him. He then let go of my neck, and I got up and kicked him in the gut. "Are you ok!? Are you hurt?!" My friends asked. "Yeah... Just a... Little... W-winded from the impact on... The i-impact." I said through light breaths.
Namjoon suddenly spoke, "Yoongi! leave her alone! she didn't do anything to you!"
He just groaned in pain and flipped us off.
With that we walked off.
"So, Dimples, how do you know him? Do you live with him? I don't understand, how you can stand him if you do, or even at all!" I asked bewildered. He hummed in confirmation. My jaw dropped low, and my eyes popped out of there sockets. He burst out laughing. He took responsibility of closing it and chuckled while shaking his head. "You are crazy, you know? Kind! AND A BADASS!" I blushed at the comment. How could someone so nice be friends-or atleast live with-a cold ass demon?!

~Time Skip~

We arrived. "So is it ok with your parents?" Namjoon asked. I was silent thinking of an excuse. "Hey! Y/N!" He waved his hand in front of my face. "Huh?! Oh.. Yeah! They're o-on a.... B-bu-business t-trip!" I studdered, while trying to hold my tears back.
"Oh.. Ok." He simply said, but I could see, in his eyes, that he doesn't buy it one bit.
We walked in. "This house is amazing!" Eunbi and Jihoon, shouted. As it echoed, I couldn't help but frown. Knowing how empty it is, with jut me, and no family. "Hey you ok, Y/N? You seem upset." Namjoon clearly noticed. "Yeah, I'm fine! Let's head up to my room!" I put on a fake smile and walked in a fast pace. They followed eagerly.
I opened the door and motioned for them to go in.
"Oh! Are you guys hungery? Thirsty?" I asked trying to avoid any eye contact. "I'll take a water." Namjoon confirmed.
"Do you have any chocolate milk?" Jihoon asked. "Yeah, I think so."
"I'll take one, too!" Eunbi blushed.
"Ok I'll be right back!"

~Mean While~

Namjoon's POV.

I wonder what's up with her. Ever since she saw the paintings, she's been acting weird. After I mentioned her parents she completely went silent. Did something happen? I'm going to find out! I just have to get her to open up to me. "Hey Nams! What's wrong with you?! You're acting like Y/N!" Eunbi knocked me out of my trance.
"Is Y/N always like this or---" "Not since weve known her, I mean, she just moved here yesterday! All we know is that she doesn't know that she should be afraid of Yoongi. Especially with his temper." Eunbi cut me off. "Yoongi? What'd she do, wake him up?!" I burst out laughing. "Uhh.. Nevermind just.. Just forget it. I-I already s-said t-too much." She studdered while hanging her head low. She wants me to forget about it? Why?!

Y/N's POV.

"Hey guys! Dimples here's your water! And lovebirds, your chocolate milks!" I said with a huge grin and the two pale beings blushed real hard! I giggled at their reaction. "Anyways what do you guys wanna do? I say we play truth!" I suggested with an evil grin. "Oooh yeah! I'm up for it!" Name blurted out with a wide smirk. "Lovebirds?" This is going to be a daily name for them now. "I-I'm good!" They squeaked together.
"Rock, paper, scissors!"
After me and namjoon won we did an akward victory dance. While the other two sighed and looked gloomy, as hell. Like they had no life in them, at all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N• cliffhanger?! 'don't worry'
          The next chapter will have the
          Truth scene 😊😄☺️
          😉
          Get ready for some
         Truth
         Anyways, without further ado,
        Bye, have a nice day! And comment some truths!