Past Unfolds

While we were at school, the dream Dimples had, kept bugging me.
At lunch time, he skipped eating and left, to somewhere. I followed him. But I kept a fair distance, in order to not get caught.
Next thing I know, we were on the roof.
He just walked over to the edge, and leaned against it. I walked up behind him and put my hand on his shoulder. He jumped but didn't turn to face me.
"Is everything alright, Dimples?"
I heard him sniffle, as he nodded.
"C'mon, Nams, what's wrong? You can tell me! Besides, you owe me something deep about your past."
He sighed and slowly turned around.
"OK..." He said in a quiet voice.
He sighed.
"When I was eight years old, my parents died." Tears were once again forming in his eyes.
"How?" I asked.
"In a car crash. We were on our way to Ddaegu."
"How'd it happen?"
"This pabo asshole, from out of nowhere, drove into the side of our car. And FULL SPEED!" Now he's raging. "We flipped in the air quite a lot. But right before we landed, my eo-eom-eomm--"
"You don't have to continue." I cut him off on how he was struggling to share that part.
"No. I'm going to tell you." I nodded.
"....my eomma unfastened her seatbelt, and she quickly wrapped her arms around me and shielded me with her body." I gasped. "When I opened my eyes, I found her on top of me, limp and not breathing, nor with a pulse. I got her of off me and checked my dad of course the same outcome... He had a glass shard... Huge glass shard.... Stuck in h-hi--" I hugged him quickly. I started sobbing on his shoulder, as he did mine. He hugged me very tight.
After a few minutes we finally pulled away. "I'm so sorry... If I knew it was that bad, I wouldn't have asked you to tell me...."
"It's alright, I needed to tell someone other than my new family..."
"Hey if you want you can come over to my place and stay the night... Well if it's alright with Jin." He suggested.
"Well let me ask!" I said, excitedly.
I took my phone out and called Jimin.

On the phone:

Annyeonhaseyo?

Hey Chim, could you ask Seokjin, if I can come over, with Namjoon?

Uhhh.. Sure? Hold on...

He said sure... Probably because I told him all about you and how you're OK for us to be around! He..

Really?! Yay! Kamsahamnida, you're the best!

Yeah I know I am...Yoongi will bring you.

Uhhh... Can you pick me up?

Ani.

Ugh! Fine.. Bye Chim, and kamsahamnida!

Yeah.. Yeah.. Bye.

Off of phone:

"How'd you get his number?" Dimples asked me, in curiosity and surprise.
"This morning." He shook his head, smiling.

~Time Skip~

"Hey Yoongi!" Namjoon called to the pale boy. "What?" He asked, in an annoyed tone.
"Let's go!" My friend called back
"Fine! Come on!"
He grabbed my hand, and drug me to their car.
"Woah, woah, woah. She's not coming to our place." Yoongi said.
"No... You're going to drive her to her house, let her grab a uniform, then, drive her to our house." Namjoon stated, matter of facly. I nodded, agreeing to his statement.
"But, she could be a spy! Pabo!" Yoongi really hates me. Well same goes for me!
"She's not a spy... Besides she got permission from Seokjin." Dimples deadpanned.
"Yeah right..." He rolled his eyes.
"Fine but if she is, I'll kill her." He was surprised by my unfazed expression.
"OK... Let's go!" Namjoon grabbed my hand and put me in the passenger's seat. In the FRONT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N• I feel like my story is cringy and doesn't make sense. But I'm sure I'm just paranoid... Hehe...
Sorry that some of my chapters are long and some short. Or that the chapter titles don't fit the passage.
But, I'm trying to get it as close as possible. There will be more scenes between you and Yoongi, just hang in there. I feel once those chapters roll in it will make more sense from these ones which are focused on you and Namjoon.
But enough of my blabbing. Bye!
Have a great day.... Or night.... You know what have a great time!