Cuts and Bruises

Chapter 12 review.

"OH MY GOD!"

BACK TO STORY.

"What the he'll are you doing here?!" I shouted at him in annoyance.
"Couldn't you have rung the door bell?! Pabo!"
"I didn't want to."
"Yoongi! Come on!" I grabbed his arm and drug him to my bathroom.
"Woah! Woah! Woah! What are we doing in here? If you thing I'm going to hook up wi-"
"Shut the fuck up! God damn!" I grabbed my first aid kit and walked over to him.
"Sit."
"What?"
"Sit down." He did as told. Honestly I was surprised, he listened to me.
I cleaned the cuts and wounds on his face. He didn't wince a bit. Instead, I felt him staring at me.
"Do you have any other wounds on your body?"
He pulled his shirt off. I saw bruises and cuts. I gasped at the sight. But I finally cleaned them. He did the same as earlier.
"Arraseo... Done." I confirmed. "Now... How'd you get these?" He didn't answer. "How? Hmmm?" Same thing, silence. "Fine. I don't care." I walked out and went to the closet. I found a shirt for him to wear, along with some shorts.
"Take this." I ordered and handed him the clothes. He nodded and took them.

He came out. "I'll wash these." I said as I grabbed them out of his hands. He nodded and walked out.
"Kamshamnida!" I heard him shout, before he closed the door, and he left.
I let out a heavy sigh and tossed his clothes to the clothes bin, known as, my floor. I threw myself on the bed. I started wondering how he got those cuts and bruises. The more I thought, the more I drifted of to sleep.

At the beginning of the encounter.

Yoongis POV.

I drove to Y/N's house, to find more information about her, well and in the process, drop off something she left at the house. When I arrived, I knew I couldn't go through the door, because it could set off an alarm. So I opened a window and stealthily climbed inside. As I was searching rooms, I realised there wasn't much. I didn't think she was rich, but I didn't know her family was this poor either. How she get in a private school?
I was walking down a hallway, when a picture, hanging at the end of the hallway, caught my eye. All the pictures, I've seen, so far, were just drawings, paintings, or sketches of random things. But this one was a photogragh. A photogragh of her and an older woman. Is this her eomma? Noona? Whoever it was, Y/N looked just like her.
As I took a step, I accidentily knocked down a table with an expensive vase. The vase broke, as it hit the ground. I waited and listened, for any sounds or signs, of someone waking up or hearing it. After I made sure things were clear, I walked towards the photo. I stopped and looked at it, examining it.
Then I heard a low growl. "What the he'll are you doing in my house?!" I quickly turned around. When I did I notice Y/N standing there, rage filled her eyes. She was holding a metal baseball bat.
I reached behind my back to pull out the necklace. But she quickly punched me in the face and grabbed both my wrists.
"AGAIN! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?!" She shouted. She was even more pissed. But I still didn't say anything.
She reached to pull my mask down. As soon as she saw who I was, she was shocked.

"OH MY GOD!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N• Sorry this was a short chapter. I'm trying to update as many chapters as I can, quickly. I have from now, till the 2nd. I'll try to post at least 1 chapter during the 4 hours, I have to get there. I won't have time after that to write, because I have to settle down in my motel room, register at the place where the games and other things are held, and I'll probably have to go to bed when I get back to my room. But I don't know what the times are. I Don't know if it will be like TABC camp or what, so I'll have to find out and see if I'll have time to post or something.
I hope y'all understand though.
I hope y'all liked this chapter, too.
Bye! ❤