An Attack

We arrived to Namjoon's house. I have to say, I expected it to look like a mansion... But it's plain and simple.
We walked in.
"We're home! And Namjoon brought an annoying, bitch of a nerd!" I slapped him in the face.
I heard many footsteps coming our way.
As soon as they saw me, they started checking me out and wistling.
"Uhh... OK! Enough with that annoying shit! And do I need to take all of you to a hospital, to pop your eyes back in there sockets?!" I hated it, when guys checked me out. It's annoying.
"Namjoon chuckled at my words. I even think I heard Yoongi, from the kitchen.
"Damn, girl! Always surprising me!" My face lit up as soon as I recognized his squeaky voice. Then the smile I had, plastered on my face, turned to a wide smirk.
"Yeah, well you surprise me too, with that girly voice of yours and how short you are. But.. At least you're taller than Min Bastard." Everyone, except Jimin and Yoongi, burst out laughing.
"Shut the fuck up bitch!" Yoongi shouted. Rolling my eyes, I shouted back, "It's not my fault, you're short and a bastard, asshole!"
I deadpanned.
"OK! Enough fighting and arguing, children!" This handsome spoke up. Before Yoongi could come up and regret it, Jimin grabbed the back of his shirt collar.
"OK so... Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Kim Seokjin, the Eomma figure of this group of kids. Call me Jin." He winked.
"Hi.. I'm Jung Hoseok. But call me J-Hope! I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm J-Hope!"
He's a ray of sunshine!
""Kim Taehyung... Or call me V." His voice is deep and sexy.
The last one caught my eye though. He looked like a bunny.
"I'm Jeon Jungkook.... Nice to meet you.. Uhhh..." My head shot up at his name. J-Jeon Jungkook? No I can't cry in front of these men. They'll think I'm a weak little girl. Hold it together, Y/N!
"What is your name?" He asked shyly.
"Uhhh.. Y/N... And I think I need to use the restroom. Where is it exactly?" I asked with all the strength I had, to not shed a tear.
Uh. Here I'll take y-"
"No. Just tell which way to go." I cut Dimples off. He nodded.
"Go up the stairs, and it's the last door, at the end of the hall, to your left." He directed.
"Kamsahamnida." I bowed politely.

~Time Skip~

After some chit chat, and delicious food, that Jin had made, we watched a movie.
But I felt someone was staring at me.
I looked around and nobody was.
Hmmm... Maybe I'm jut paranoid.
I shrugged it off.
I got up quietly, trying nit to wake up the three that were sleeping. I wasn't really worried about waking Dimples and Chim. But I definately did NOT want to wake Yoongi. When someone wakes him up from his nap, it is a nightmare!
As I passed the window beside the door, there were multiple gun shots, glass shattering, and the boys grabbing weapons from where they were sitting. Namjoon quickly came rushing towards me.
"Come on let me get you some place saf--" his sentence was cut off, by a fist, making contact with his face. He fell to the floor. The man walked towards him and was about to pull his gun on Namjoon.
I, with y fast reflexes, quickly punched him in the side of his face.
He grabbed his jaw and looked at me with a smirk.
"Tsk... Tsk... Little princess want to play?" He was about to lunge at me, but he got hit on the side of his head, with a gun, knocking him unconscious.
"O... K... We.... Got... 'Em... All... I think."
Taehyung spoke while trying to catch his breath.
"Yeah is everyo- OH MY GOD!" I notices Yoongi bleeding in the shoulder. I ran to him.
"Yoongi!" I screamed. But what surprised me was that it didn't affect him at all.
I searched the room for something to stop the pressure with.
"Take your shirt off."
"What wh-"
"Just do it!" He obeyed.
"Here keep this here and apply as much pressure as possible."
"Let's get the bullet out." Jin spoke, coming up behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N• was that to dramatic? Sorry! Not much to say now, but.. BYYEEE!!!!