Chapter 18

"My cat scratched them pretty bad." I lied. It's not like I have to tell him. Right?
"You don't have a cat." How does he know?
"I was cutting onions, when the knife slipped."
"How would that injure both hands?"
Ugh! He has a point! I hate that!
"Ugh! Why do you care? Don't you hate me? Why should I have to tell you? My Bully? The person who doesn't want me to be in this gang? Might as well give u-"
"Shut up!" He cut me off.
"I have to worry now... You're part of the gang. Thats one of the rules. Must look after each other." He explained.
"Well I'm fine."
"Please..." I sighed.
"Namjoon dropped a glass figurine. I frantically tried to pick up the pieces. Cutting myself various times in the process." I told him in an exasperated sigh. His eyes widened. He grabbed my hands and examined them.
"Y-Yoongi? I'm fine." Why is he even doing this? I don't understand.
"Why?" He asked, looking straight into my eyes.
"W-what?"

"Why'd you do that specifically? Why not sweep it up?! It's just a glass figurine!"
Yeah... Just a glass figurine... "IT'S FUCKING IMPORTANT TO ME!"
He got surprised by my shout.

Yoongis POV.

My heart ache as I saw tears forming in her eyes. She turned around and was about to walk out. But I grabbed her wrist. She turned back around, to face me.
"How is it important?" I have to know. She shook her head and wispered a 'nevermind.'
I knodded and let go. She walked out.
I let out a sigh of frustration.

Your POV.

I walked back into the room. I still had a lot to pack. Which gave me the idea.
"Yoongi can you come in here a sec?" In like one second, he was standing right in front of me.
"Ne?"
"Can you call Chim?" His expression changed from excited, to dejected. But he slowly nodded, pulling his phone out of his pocket.
I left to the main floor, to the hallway.
I walked up to the portrait of me and my mom.
"I'm sorry... I'll fix it, I promise. If I do... Will it bring us together again? Please. I miss you. You and kookie. If I fix the gift..."

"Will I fix our family?"

I grabbed the portrait, and took it off the wall.
After I carefully set it in the van, I saw Jimin pull into the drive way.
"Hey what happened to your hands?!" He ran over to me and grab both of them, just like yoongi.
"I'll tell you later... But can you help me and Yoongi pack the rest of my things? Please?"

"Yeah, of course. C'mon!"
We walked up to my room. All of the clothes, that were on my bed, were already in boxes.
"Wow Yoongi's fast." I admitted.
"

I figured it would help. So you don't have to use your hands." He walked in from the bathroom, with a smile.
"Good idea, Yoongi!" Jimin exclaimed.
"Y/N, you just sit back, and relax. Well finish packing for you."
"No, it's fine. I'm alright. Thanks though." I explained, walking towards a shelf.
Someone grabbed my wrists.
"No! We insist!" They both insisted in sync.
"You can jut tell us which box to put them in."Yoongi explained. I sighed of defeat.

"OK. Fine."
I turned around to see them smiling.

~Time Skip~

Finally... After an hour and a half, we finished. We left, to the house.
When I walked in, it was all quiet.
"Why is it so quiet?" I ask in confusion.
"I don't know." Yoongi confessed. "But I'm glad. Now I can nap... After I help you unpack." I giggled.
"No. Go take yourself a nap." I giggled, patting his back. He looked at me, and nodded.
He did most of the work. He deserves a nap. My heart started beating like crazy. Why is that happening. It started, ever since I fixed his wounds.

"Were home!" Chim bellowed. It echoed through out the house. I saw Jin come out of Namjoon's room.
He sent me a glare and walked back into the room, closing the door.
I shrugged off tthe question that kept gnagging at me.

'What did I do?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/NI'm just gonna change the capter names to chapter __. Whatever chapter it is. Maybe except some, it depends. Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I was tired after a fun day at main event. Our grade won the trip. Our group did three years in a row! That's the first time it's ever happened! But me and my friends (2) of them, we stayed in a pack. I got 1306 tickets. We played that claown game, where you had to knock the clowns over with a ball. I was the best, and helped us get bonus twice. But we thought the thing was broken, cause it wouldn't stop. Then, once I got a worker to help us, it stopped! 😂
But, it was fun, overall!!! So I was tired once I got home. Sorry!

Today I'm going to Oklahoma City, to play in the National basketball tournament!!! I'll try to update in the truck. In the 4 hours! But if I don't, I apologies.

Ba-Bye!