Why is Love so Hard?

Recap

I was cut off by a pair of lips pressed against mine.

I didn't know what to think in this situation.

My eyes we're wide and full of confusion and surprise.

After a few seconds, he pulled away.

I blushed.

"What?" He smirked.

"You.."

He nodded his head.

I nodded back at him slowly and tried to eat my ramen.

How is he acting so calm about this?

"So what all did you do?"

I choked on my ramen, surprised at his sudden question.

"What do you mean?"

"When you were bandaging me."

"Well, I cleaned the cut on your forehead, iced your bruises, stitched up you leg..."

I continued on with the list.

"Wow..."

Was all he could say.

We continued eating our ramen and I checked his wounds and sanitized them again.

"You know I'm sorry for what I've done to you..."

"It's fine, not the first time."

"What?..."

"Never mind..."

He didn't argue for me to tell him what i meant, which was a little odd. So we continued to sit and conversate and watch a movie. I found myself drifting off to sleep. Then, I was out like a light.

Yoongi's POV

I don't know how, but Y/N was able to fall asleep so easy. She deserves the rest.

She's taken care of all seven of us and Eunbi and Jihoon, all while dealing with school and the recent events.

Her past has made her stronger, like us. All of that has been impacting her health and being.

Yet, all I do is make her life miserable on her first, second, third, and every other day of school.

I'm so fucked up. I've lost any chance of being with her!

I'm sorry Y/N..

I can't watch her sleep. I can't stand what I have done. I need to give her space, I'll let the others comfort her with the affection she needs.

She doesn't need a screw up around her.

I got up slowly, trying not to wake her. I kissed her forehead gently.

"I'm sorry."

Have you ever wondered why the actions of your life have their consequences. I guess being brave is easier when you don't know the consequence.

I've never loved anyone in this way. Because of my actions, I will never be able to prove that I'm different. She wouldn't like me back in a million years.

I'm willing to wait, but I don't know if my heart is. It might break before it has the chance.

"Goodbye Y/N."

°•°°•°°°•°°°°•°°°°°•°°°°°°•°°°°°°°•°°°°°°°°•

A•N-

Sorry I haven't updated lately, I haven't had time due to school starting and being in all Honors makes it more difficult to have free time.

Not to mention I also have sports. Volleyball ended a few weeks ago and we've started basketball season. Then, after that's over, it will be time for track.

I was looking through my story and I got a lot of support from KE0NHEE

Thank you so much for loving it!
However I'm not sure if I'll be able to continue this story for a while, along with the others.

However, I will try to over Thanksgiving and Christmas break.

As you all must know I always say....

GOOB BYE!!! 💕