Chapter 2

After Eunbi got back, we headed to our classes. Sad thing is I'm not in the same class as them.

While we were walking the halls, there were stares. Some of disgust, some in awe, and some in anger.

I could tell Eunbi and Jihoon felt uncomfortable but they kept walking.

We waved to each other before walking our separate ways.

I entered the room, and the teacher asked me to introduce myself.

"Hi, I'm Jeon, Y/N." The teacher nodded. "I'm Mr. Kim, and you may be seat partners with Mr. Min."

He confirmed. "Mr. Min? Would you please raise your hand?" He asked.

A pale boy raised his hand. My mouth fell agape.
This b*st*rd is in my class!

"May I sit with someone else, please, Mr. Kim?" I asked. "Yah, is nerdy scared?" He chuckled with a smirk.

"No, now take a seat miss Y/N." I rolled my eyes. I'm about to wipe that damn smirk off of that handso- no UGLY face!
I was walking to my seat when someone tripped me.

THUD!

Everyone looked my way, as I picked myself up. I saw yoongi trying to hold back a laugh.

Next thing I know,
I lost control of myself and slapped the sh*t out of him. He was holding his cheek and staring at me with wide eyes.

I just gathered my things, put on an innocent face, and sat down.

Don't mess with me, b*tch!

~Time Skip~

I now have art class. I walked in and my face lit up when I found a familiar face. Or two. "Eunbi! Jihoon!" I shouted with excitement.

They both jolted and turned my way.
They both sighed in relief once they saw that it was me.

I walked over and hugged them.

Why am I like this? I'm usually not the one to hug people? Maybe because I was stuck in most of my classes with a specific rude, pale, selfish, and snobby rich boy.

I let them out of the hug. They were cherry red and gasping for air.

I guess I hugged them too tight. Hehe. We finally took our seats, we sat together.

We were assigned to draw a picture of something, or someone, we love.
I immediately started sketching my mom.

I smiled, at the memory of my mom's face. How she always smiled, with her pearl white teeth, sparkling, in the light.

But, that smile faded, when I thought of one specific memory. A few tears trickled down my face.

But, I was quick enough to wipe them away, before anyone saw.

"Wow that's amazing, Y/N! How do you draw so good?!" Eunbi screeched.

I loved to draw since I was a little kid.
"I took les-"

"You're right! that is amazing! It's all very detailed!" I was cut off by Jihoon.

"Thank you guys, but can you not cause a scene? Please?" I asked, scared to bring attention.

I know, lots of people like attention on their work or just themselves, but I don't.

Especially, when it's about my family or something including them.

"Okay." They said together. "Thank you." I sighed and focused my attention back to the canvas.

~Time Skip~

We had to turn in our art work. While I was packing my things, Eunbi caught my eye.

Her face looked like a tomato. She was blushing. At JIHOON! A smirk appeared across my face.

I walked out without them. Just to give them some time together.

As I was walking the halls, I got slammed against the wall. I groaned in pain. Someone grabbed me by the collar of my uniform. I opened my eyes.

Once I saw who it was, I just stayed there, emotionless. He was taken aback and confused of my expression.

But, he then smirked. "Acting all tough, huh?!" He cackled. "It's not acting." I argued.

He stopped and his facial expression turned cold. "Sure, I bet at home you're a big cry baby.

Your mom and dad probably even get tired of it."

He scoffed. I held my expression. Fighting back tears.

"Let go." I simply spat out through gritted teeth. Raising his brow, he let out a no.

"Why not? Do you like to look at me?" Fighting back a laugh, I batted my lashes. He looked disgusted.

"Eww! No! Way! In! Hell!"
"Then, let go" he answered the same.

Well, I didn't want to have to do this but... You left me no choice!

He groaned and fell on the floor, holding his crotch. "Y-you b-b*tch!"

He studdered in pain. "Well, you didn't let me go, so... You brought that upon yourself." I shrugged and walked away.

~Time Skip~

When I got home, I immediately ran to my room. Closing the door behind me, I slid down against it, sobbing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N• annyeonhaseyo! This chapter was to lead into her past but I added a hint of yoongi bullying her just to spice it up a bit. The next chapter will mostly be a flashback. So I'll tell you when it starts and ends, incase, some of you don't like to shed a few tears.
Again, I'm not that experienced in writing, so, I apologize.
But for now.... BYYYEE!! ❤💕