New Friend

Unknown's POV.

"I'm going to school!"

"Oh no you don't!"

"Yoongi get your tiny a** over here now!" I heard stomping come towards me. "What?! I'm going to be late!"

"OK, since when do you care about being late?" I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want?!"

"Take Namjoon with you."

"FINE!" I just really need to get to school.

Y/N's POV.

I was walking down the hall to art class. Then I saw my painting hanging on a wall.

Best paintings
      Jeon Y/N & Jeon Jungkook

Jeon Jungkook? No! He's gone! It can't be him! Can it? NO!

I analyzed the painting.

It was of six Men standing.

Are those his friends?

Is it you my bunny?

"Hey I'm new here can you shoe me around?"

A voice scared me out of my thoughts. I turned around and put the picture in my bag.

Why is it that everyone brings me out of my thoughts by scaring me?!

"Oh sorry didn't mean to scare you!" His smile, ooh his dimples. "No! It's OK, Dimples!" I cover my mouth. He chuckled. "Dimples? I like it!"

I was dumbfounded, he does?! "I'm Y/N! You are?" Way to play it cool, Y/N!

"I'm Kim Namjoon."
"Well, Dimples, what did you need?" Damn! I said it again!"

The guy just chuckled. "You really like calling me dimples don't you?
And could you show me around?"

I shyly nodded.
While we were walking I asked, "So can I see your schedule?"

"Oh! Sure!" He handed me the slip of paper.

"Cool we have the same schedule!" I smiled the biggest smile ever.

"We have art right now, let's go!" I stopped and stared at the paintings.

"Hey? You OK there?" Namjoon waved his hand in front of my face. "Huh?! Yeah, I'm fine. Let's go!"

I opened the door and all eyes were on us. Someone cleared their throat.

"Miss Jeon? You are 30 minutes late, care to explain?"

I gulped. "Uhh, I was just showing the new kid around, Mr. Kim."

"Well then, you may take a seat." I nodded and walked to my seat. Someone tapped my shoulder.

"He's cute!" They wispered. It was of course Eunbi. I took a peek at Jihoon.

His hands were balled up in fists. Ooh he's so jealous. Just to play with her, I said the stupidest thing ever.

"Sorry, girl, but we're dating." Her mouth hung down to the desk. Not really. But I took responsibility of closing it for her.

"What?! But he's new?! And you just started dating?!" I was trying to hold back my laugh. And nodded.

~Time Skip~

It's now lunch time. "Hey, Dimples wanna sit with us?" I asked with puppy eyes.

"Sure." I jumped up in excitement and pulled him to the cafeteria. "Hey Y/N! Come over here!"

We sat down across from them. "So new guy, why did you two just start dating?"

I spit my water out and turned red like a cherry. "W-what?!" He was so surprised.

"I told her that because Jihoon likes her and I know she likes him. Plus she  alled you cute and Jihoon got jealous. So just play along. Please?" I wispered.

He nodded. "Well, she's funny, kind, cute, she has a hint of sarcasm in her, her smile, her b---"

"OK, OK. We get it! Everything!" I giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N• Hey guys! So who do you think the UNKNOWN person is? Comment down below. That's pretty much it. So with this, BYYYYYYEEE!!!!! 😘💕