Chapter 20

"No."
Please?" Chim pleaded with puppy eyes. "No." He looked shocked. Namjoon too.
"That's the first time anyone has ever rejected your puppy eyes! Well besides Yoongi Hyung." He mentioned, trying to hold back his laugh.
"Uhhh. OK? Bye." I waved, then walked out.
I was thirsty. I walked to the kitchen. I saw jin sitting at the table... Sleeping?
I tapped his shoulder. He opened his eyes half-way. Once he saw me, he mumbled something.
"Amkae." I was taken aback. Fury ruched to my face.
"Excuse me?! What did you just call me?!" I shouted. He scrunched his face, in annoyance. He sat up.
"You. Are. A. Bitch." He confirmed.
"How am I? What'd I do?" My face started to lose fury. But was replaced with a face full of dejectness.
"You hurt my yeodongsang. No one messes with MY family."
"What?" I was confused. Who did I hurt?
"Do you not know what I'm saying? I thought you spoke Korean. Wow guess not.
I rolled my eyes.
"I know what you said. Dumbass."
Just when he was about to say anything, Namjoon walked in.

"Jin Hyung... Everythings good. Please don't yell at Y/N. Or be that mad. Because if you curse, that's when you're on the top level of mad. And you don't need to be. At her. It was something very important to her. She just lost it when my clumsy self, broke it to pieces. Jebal?"

He pleaded. I just looked at him in half guilt and half awe.
Jin sighed.
"Arrasso...sorry Y/N." I shrugged.
He walked out of the kitchen. Namjoon came up to me.
"Ne?"
"Are you OK?" He asked with worry spread across his face.

"I'm fine." He nodded his head.
He walked to the stairs. "Kamsahamnida!" I shouted. He stopped and nodded, then walked up the stairs, to his room.
I walked to the living room, with a glass of water.
"Hey, Y/N? Why don't you like me?" I nearly dropped my water when a sudden voice spoke from behind me.
I turned around. It was Jungkook.
"What?"
"I mean.. You never talk to me, and if I try to talk to you.. You just walk away."
"Look... I don't dislike you. Now I need to go."
"That's exactly what I mean! You always say you have to go!"
"Look I'm sorry. Now I r-really need to go.." Choked out the last part.
I was about to run to my room, when he grabbed my arm.
"Please, what did I do?"
"You did nothing!" I was trying to get out of his grip.
"Then why?" He asked.
"Just.." I finally pulled out of his grip. But only to be met with someones chest. He wrapped his arms around me.
"What are you doing Jungkook?" The boy spat through his gritted teeth.
"I'm just trying to be her friend!" He defended. The boy laughed sarcastically. "Really? By holding her here against her own will?!" His grip tightened.

"Come on, Y/N, let's go." He walked me to the stairs. Then to my room. He closed the door behind him with his foot. He let go of me.
"Are you OK?" His tone of voice changed, filled with worry and care. I looked up. No way! Him? Why'd he help me?
"Y/N? Are. You. OK?" I nodded my head shyly.
He wiped the remaining tears off my face.
He went and sat on my bed. I just stared, stiff as a pole.
"Come sit down." He chuckled and patted the space next to him. I slowly walked toward him, taking caution in my footsteps.

I sat down. "So.. You're OK?" I nodded.
"OK... I want to get to know you." Really?
"OK.. I'll ask you a question, you'll ask me a question." He brought his leg over his other and put his hands, intertwined with each other, on his knee. He nodded.
"Ok, let's see. What's your favorite color?"
"Blue."
"What's yours?" He asked. "Black and white, mostly black." His eyes widened.
"Really?! I was expecting Pink or purple or.... Something girly!"
"Do I look like the type of girl who likes colorfulness? Look at me! Look at my closet! Look at my decorations!"
"Fair point, but still. Wow."I giggled.
"OK.. So...are Namjoon and the others actually your brothers. Like biological."
"No... None of us are family. Jin found me and Namjoon and took us under his wing. That's when we met everyone. But we are like family."
He was barely speaking in a whisper.
"Oh..." He sighed deeply. "Where is your family?" I held my breath. "I-I..." I finally let out the breath I was holding in.
"You don't ha-"
No.. No. It's fine. I need to tell someone. And not lie." I cut him off.
"So... When I was very little... My father came home. He was very drunk... "

After I told him everything, the true story, I was a crying mess. He tried to comfort me. It helped a little.
"I'm sorry..." He whispered.
"Thank you. And.. The figurine.... The one Namjoon broke?" He hummed in response.
"She gave it to me the night before that all happened. It meant a lot to me."
"Where is it?" I stood and walked to a drawer. I opened it and pulled the box out. He nodded. I set it back in there and walked over to the bed.

"OK. I'm going to bed, it's been a long day." He nodded and stood up, stretching his limbs. "Yeah, I guess I will too. Goodnight."
"Goodnight." He walked to the door.
"Kamsahamnida! For earlier and today." He turned his head a bit. Enough to where I could see the corner of his lips curl up into a smile.

"No problem."

With that, he walked out, closing the door, lightly, behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N• It's been a while sinse I posted. Sorry. I've just been really busy. With getting school clothes, supplies. Open house. All that stuff. I was upset that I had to get girl clothes. I was forced!  😒
I hate wearing girl clothes. Anyways, heres a shitty chapter. Sorry that they are cringe! Like I said a million times.... I don't have that much experience. But enough blabbering from me.

BYEEEEEE! ❤😘💕