Chapter 15

I woke up with a pain in my stomach.
At first I couldn't remember what happened last night. But, when I tried to get up, memories flashed through my mind.
"Oh yeah that asshole tried to kidnap me." I stand up and freeze, because my head was pounding.
When I walked in the bathroom, I paniced.

Oh my god! This is what my face looked like?! How am I gonna explain this?! How am I supposed to hide it?! I never had enough money to buy any make up. Nor did I like to where it. Ew. But, HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO EXPLAIN THIS TO EUNBI, JIHOON, AND ESPECIALLY NAMJOON?! I have to avoid them. I have to avoid everyone.

I put on my thickest framed glasses, a beanie pulled over my forehead, and a scarf wrapped around my face up to the bottom eyelid. Along with long white sleeves under my uniform shirt, black caprees under my skirt, and some black gloves to hide my knuckles.
"I look stupid. But it's better than showing my cuts and bruises."

I'm used to this, it's just been like 2 years.

~Time Skip~

I got to the school doors. I let out a sigh and finally pushed the doors open. No one seemed to care. But as I walked the corridor, people gave me stared of disgust. Probably because I was covered head to toe, in this heat. It wasn't bad, it was just in the nineties, almost to a hundred. Honestly it didn't bother me. I've been in this situation many times. But in one hundred+ degree weather.

~Time Skip~

I spotted my friends, standing at the end of the hall. I avoided them really well. I turned on my heel, hoping to run away. But I heard someone call me. "Y/N! Where are you going?!" I haulted to a stop and slowly turned around. Their faces filled with curiosity. I waved slightly. They walked over to me.
"H-hey guys."
"Why are you wearing... that?" Seolbi asked. "And why have you been avoiding us?" Jihoon asked. "What happened last night when you left?" Namjoon had hurt in his eyes, that I wouldn't tell them.
"I'm fine." I lied. "Everything's good." I put on a fake smile. "Are you sure?" They asked. Well, more like the couple.
Namjoon didn't seem convinced. A little pissed, though.
"Yeah." I nodded.
"OK. That's good.we have to go, bye Y/N!" They both waved as the walked away. "You're covered head to toe.. And you say you're 'FINE'?" Namjoons voice filled with anger and worry, because I lied straight through my teeth.
"Yeah."
He reached out to take my scarf off. I grabbed his wrist. He seemed taken a back, at my sudden action. "Look. I'm fine Nams. OK?" I loosened my grip.
"Then why are you covered like that? Hmm?" He crossed his arms across his chest and raised a brow.
"I like to... Sometimes."
"In this temperature?!" Well he has a point.

"Yeah."

He shook his head and left.

You don't believe me. I'm glad and not at the same time. Because that means you know me enough. But I don't want you to know this. You will see it more often, maybe, but, I don't want you to see my state now. You'll understand later... Right?
I'm sorry.

"Nerd!" His voice brought me back to reality.
"What do you want?"
He ran over to me. "Why the hell did you knock my friend unconscious?! You bitch!" He shoved me into the lockers.
"What are you talking about?" I'm so confused.
"Ohoho.. Don't play dumb. You know exactly what I mean!" He slapped me.
I hissed at the stinging sensation on my right cheek.
"No I don't, yoongi!"
"Last night!" He shouted. "What do you mean!?" I'm still not understanding the situation.
"He said you went full beast mode on him, while he was passing by. You kicked him in the stomach and kneed him in the face!" That's his friend? He was passing by? Oh no!
"Him? He was not passing by! He tried to kidnap me! You fucking retard!" My blood started to boil under my skin.
"N-oof!" he doubled over and fell to the ground, grabbing his crotch.
I ran as fast as possible. I didn't stop.

Yoongi's POV.

I was walking to my car, when someone came and stood in front of me. "Uh get the fuck out of my way!" I shouted at the retarded fucker.
"Listen here, Yoongi. You are to do as I say." The guy ordered. "OR ELSE!"
"PFFT! Or else what?" I crossed my arms across my cheat and rolled my eyes.

"Or else.." He paused with an evil smirk.

...

"Your precious Y/N will be killed.. And you'll be the one who kills her."

My heart sank. NO!
"What d-do you n-ne-need me to d-do?" I couldn't help my fear from showing.

I can't lose her! I just can't! I don't know what this feeling is. Everytime I see her my chest starts to pound, uncontrollably fast. I don't know why, though. It started ever since she cleaned my wounds. She did it gentaly, with so much care. Her soft touch sent chills down my spine. I don't know why. But when I couldn't tell her who did that to me, it hurt seeing how she reacted. She frowned in hurt. She asked again, I gave the same exact answer. Silence. She gave up and left.
But if I lose her, I.. I.. I don't know what I'd do. So I have to do what he says. To keep her safe.

He told me that I had to go up to her yelling, and asking her why she knocked my friend unconscious. At first, I was shocked, that she actually did that.

Here it goes. I'm sorry Y/N.

"Nerd!" She looked up immediately. She rolled her eyes. Why was I hurt by that?
"What do you want?" Hearing her voice really got my heart to beat fast. I ran over to her, fairly tall figure.
"Why the hell did you knock my friend unconscious?! You bitch!" I didn't want to call her that, but I had to. I shoved her into the locker. I hate this.
"What are you talking about?" I'm sorry.
"Ohoho.. Don't play dumb. You know exactly what I mean!" I slapped her. She hissed at the pain. I feel terrible. She wrapped her face. I think I know why.
"No I don't, yoongi!" She is confused, I know she is.
"Last night!" I shouted in her face.
"What do you mean!?" She still is.

"He said you went full beast mode on him, while he was passing by. You kicked him in the stomach and kneed him in the face!" When he said this I was like 'damn bad bitch!'
"Him? He was not passing by! He tried to kidnap me! You fucking retard!"

What?! She was almost kidnapped?

"N-oof!" She kneed me in the crotch. I fell to the floor, hissing in pain. Damn she keeps doing this!
She the ran. She's a fast runner. I tried to go after her, but I heard someone laugh.
"Well done!"

Y/N? I'm sorry. Jebal... forgive me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N• hey guys. Long ass chapter. But I had to include this. So we found out Yoongi has a crush on you. Who's the guy you ran into last night and why was he trying to kidnap you? What will Yoongi do, now that he is under the guys control? Well have to find out!
Thank you for reading my story and voting. ❤💕
Good bye!