Chapter 5-control

In this lesson you will control yourself I know that you can control you bc Deppresion can't control who are you,you must be able to tell your parents you have deppresion bc Deppresion can let your mouth shut!,Deppresion will take over you the more you let Deppresion fall all over you the worst your condition gets knowing the consequences on this actions already so you must control Deppresion not Deppresion control you it's difficult and different but you have to if you control Deppresion you won't have to cry at a public area without anything happening to you or control your Deppresion and tell an adult some cause if Deppresion is: bullying,Family,and your thoughts sometimes your thoughts makes you be depressed like you think that you are unloved and respected,bullying is way more different if you are being bullied tell an adult immediately I told you again "control Deppresion" tell an adult and you guys will discuss the situation and if its Family like: mom:I hate you! Dad:I don't love YOU! Mom:your aBIG MISTAKE ON THE FAMILY!

Hmm it's familiar of course there's other more but I'll just stick with that if this happens and you are being child abuse you must call someone that you trust like another family member its hard to tell but your strong for they could help you.