Chapter 16-ABUSE

But first we get to the topic "WoW guys 415 for like a week already! Guys I know this is cool but thankyou,you made me happy I was MIND blown gosh you guys I don't know what to do to thankyou,but WOW maybe next chapter will be different anyways lets get started" ~Gaby 1685 love ya all.

Anyways...some of you guys are Abused they are different kind of ABUSE they are Abuse like Abuse of parents and that's all I know so maybe there's a Part 2 so stay toon for that anyways, if you're mother/father are doing things that they must not do to you maybe and siblings they say bad things to you or slap you or kick you and harm you, if they do theses things or more call someone anyone but if you're parents says its not true then if you have siblings the person that ask and your parents say its not true then tell you guys the things they do,and kids against adults that have lied so they cannot go to prison, you guys won and if you're the only one then tell you're teacher or give proof that they do this to you like hide cameras or/and voice record don't be scared to tell to adults because they'll do something.

Some of you have experienced worst and try to kill or harm yourself please making this bad decisions can cause it worst, and if only 1 parent was abusing you and they say to " don't tell or else blah blah blah" or "don't tell and I'll give you anything" yep don't fall for that because if they did those they still go to prison or they go to prison before they harm you.

So do not hide those secrets and tell,or for the start you can tell a friend but if you're crying right now and because is you're parents are abusing you just take the courage to say a person what's happening.

I'm not saying don't trust your parents or think bad on a parent, but if you have an Abusive parent try to tell a hundred times I'll say to you again "Tell " that's the only thing I am saying.

Being Abuse is hard and no one want to experience this kind and if you know a person that has been Abuse try to help them don't just stand there like a chicken do something or else it will get worst and worst.

Creator:yo guys wassup sorry for not up loading much it's because of school and all of that poop anyways tell and don't be scared to tell okay, I lovd you even if I don't know you I know no one must be treated like that, especially you guys don't worry how about ask some q's and l'll try to answer them at a another chapter love u and stay safe