Negative them

Ever felt that even your confidence even just a little, this confidence can turn it around with only the help of your own family.

You want to join something or do something, but they just criticize you no matter how you try to them its not good enough.

You want to be you, instead they pull you down where they can control you and take over you.

They take you down with them so they don't feel that you are above them but only your doing is trying your best to live.

Even just try to live from what you want, but even if you do everything they will always bully you and saying "don't even dream too big"

It crushes you in these words, this can slowly take your confidence to jump over a roof.

And I get it, Cause I feel the same way too, they would always say "is that all? You can do better? Why cant you do better?!, why are you always doing the same thing?!"

They keep going and going but you are just there, confused and lost, you don't know where to go or where are you heading, cause whatever you do they would always say "you are not good"

Never listen to these kinds of people, even family or close friends or maybe a boyfriend/girlfriend, don't let anyone take that dream opportunity to a waste.

Be who you want to be, be more productive, never listen to the people who hate cause they hate because they know you WILL succeed in this opportunity.

Always put your head up high and carry does anxiety and depression with you and while you grow you help yourself be a better version of you.

A stronger one, a better one and a person who will save the world one criticism at a time.