CONTROLED FRIENDS

Hello! You're reading this? Anyways before we stsrt vote NOW!

Oh u not done yet?

Come on vote!!!

Okay let's start.

Do you have any friends be like:
This our just examples:
"If you don't want Anime/K-pop (or the things that they want you to like)"
And if you say "No" they will say "fine were not talking to you!" Something like that; but you don't like to have no more friends you pretend to hate/love that thing.

They're what you call fake friends and if you do not act very soon, they will get full control on you're body and you're choices.

They will make you a puppet a dummy so act before you'll get to that stage,if you can't tell to anyone, tell me and let's talk at the comments.

I will help you don't be afraid to get some advices, please I'm warning you to tell anyone! Because I dont like seeing people get controled by anyone.

Hey I wanna talk with you... Hiding pain won't just say bye bye it will stay there until you grow.

If you take my advice you will regret of not taking the action to do it, but if it went out wrong say it to me I'll find a way, a way that will help you.

I want to be real with you guys.

You know our world is cruel and bad and nasty and all that crappy stuff but...remember who made the world...God

God is perfect no mistakes but he was not the one who had mistaken how we get this feelings it's because of the other people who controled of faked us.

God made us equal (=) God made us good but "how should we be equally if we have different personalities?" Because that depends on us.

Yes we are same "humans" we are unique we are all the same we are all made by mothers.

But we do have a lot of difference like Birthday? Age? Personalities and more you may have a twin but you guys have different personalities.

We have different likes we have different dreams we have different needs and of course we have different problems, personal or not.

If you are the one who is controlling he person I ask "why are you here?" The answer to that question is "bc I have depression"

Some people here controlled other people because they wanted to feel what they feel there brains said but that's not the answer, you're brain was just lazy to think so it made a choice more than to think it threw.

Thankyou for reading I really appreciate you

Shoutout:
ArticaM
Death_Wish91
Lambogee
DemigodofCrops

For all there shares and votes and making this book still alive.

A message for the people I shoutout to:
I really appreciate you're support and you're trust of course you're stories, the stories made me cry sometimes and I felt different...

Different i mean by making me wanted to continue now I realized that I'm not the only one who is supporting others.

You guys are I am speaking to every single one of you not just the shoutouts.

Merry Christmas!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

All I want for Christmas in wattpad for you're guys to be happy and enjoy you're holidays!!

Love yourself~
Take care~
Be happy~
Enjoy~

Signs you have depression  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें