Worthless

I am WORTHLESS, I am no worth of living, I have nothing to be here because i'm worthless.

These words are worthless, so worthless that even people are saying this is worthless you can't escape it, you are worthless its making a trending.

Trend to people who are struggling or the cause of the struggle, you feel worthless because...you THINK YOU ARE NO WORTH LIVING you THINK THAT YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PERSON THAT MUST DIE you THINK YOU ARE WORTHLESS BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG.

But this words they have the word "think" and yes they are people who are saying you are worthless because of this and that,but remember there words are just a bunch of hate because they know they know that what they are doing is bad and so WORTHLESS they have NO RIGHTS IF YOUR WORTHLESS.

No people here our worthless,do you think I wouldn't write this because "oh the viewers are so worthless" NO A BIG NO I wouldn't write this book if i think the people who are struggling just like me is worthless.

You are special in your own thing you are NOT worthless because you are here you are alive you are a special being.

Fun fact mostly the people who is struggling in something is mostly one of the most riches,coolest,inspired etc. people in the WORLD.

Because they had already experienced the struggle the struggle of being judge,hated,bullied,look-down too,the one who got bullied because they are weird.

The one who made Harry Potter struggled before finding success because she already know how it felt now she just have to be brave and never listen to the people who keep saying "You had been worthless in your job as a writer"

Look at her now she's rich and inspired by billions in the world.

Worthless is a word that people use so other people won't succeed they want you to be like the others "a depressed person a person who won't ever succeed" because they want you to be lower than them.

They want you to be bader than them because they don't want you to be the one who is famous for doing good and them regreting that "WHY DID THEY DONE THE THINGS THEY DID"

The world is like snakes and ladders, snakes they want you lower than them ladders was the strength you'll get to lead into 100 but snakes want you to be stage 1 because they don't want to see other people succeed more than them.

But if you don't try again by rolling the dice that what kind of phrase or personality you'll make you won't succeed but if you are brave strong and great and I know you are you will keep rolling that dice and you won't stop until you'll get to the top and will look on those snakes and be like "I won the battle" the battle of struggle.

Just be determine and you'll find the person God wants you to be...

-Gaby1685

Creator:hello!! Another good day with good lives and i hope this chapter will help you, I'm currently having difficulties in topics so any requests or suggestions pls comment and vite the video okay i'll be shouting-out the people who voted and was immediately got updated in the previous chapter uwu

Shoutouts:

ArticaM
bakingpanda
Keara2cute13
YshaBele