Is this true?!(Story time)

What am I looking at its-its 1K! Guys you guys are the best only a few months and look we have reach 1K so im giving you guys a little suprises 1rst I will shoutouts all the people who vote,comment to this Book,I will telll there names...

But i know your here for a reason so here's a story that a few weeks ago just happened:

It was AP illimination I was studying until our teacher; teacher hmm ah! Let's call her Jes was giving the papers when I tried my best to answer it all...I gave the paper.

And a few minutes pass and T. Jes said

Jes:Okay highest is (not telling name) until another minutes pass I can't hear my name until she said

Jes:Gaby1685 3 over 20

I was the lowest it hit me so when recess came we prayed and I ran quick to the bathroom and started crying telling myself im a failure that my parents aren't proud at me...comparing myself to my cousins and siblings.

And then a knock I heard I wash myself for she wouldn't notice but she could see it in my eyes, and told our teacher; our teacher went to me and said to me

Sir. Enrick:gab why are you crying what happened?

Gaby:*sob *sob *nooding head*

Sir. Enrick:why?

And he leaves for some seconds and my classmates started asking me "what happened?" "Did someone hurt you?" " what is it?" They say and then they started saying because of the AP illimination that I was the lowest.

I keep on crying then they say " its John his the one who say " wow! So high gaby!" They say I was more crushed I took my assignment note book and smile while crying at a scary drawing I made.

They said "the drawing?" I just started giggling while being sad and crying they ask me "ala! What's happening to Gaby!" They said and "she was took over by a spirit!" And then I took my "fork".

I took the fork and stands-up my friend lorence hold my hand wnd said "huy gab akin na yan (give me that)" and I sat down and our teacher went back i said "Sir i need some air,.." So i ran to the bathroom again.

I was being a weirdo and a creep,I started saying things that I even don't understand; people started coming in I started cursing at them.

Our teacher went to the girls bathroom! He said He can help.

3nrick:Gaby lets go to the stairs there's more fresh air

Gaby:*sobs* okay.

And then we talk and talk and teacher lalaine said she will stay with us.

So yes.
3333333333333333333333333333

So uh you see my moment did you guys have done this? I hope you learn a lesson.

The lesson is that adults are here no matter what your going though, especially deppresion I hope you guys learn something.

I love you guys, be safe and I always love you even we don't know eachother, love yourself.

All of my readers...so follow :) thankyou and if already followed can you uh...vote and sopport me to go to the "sopported stories"

Love you all.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️