Friendship(important)

Hi! Guys!! Its me again sorry for not being active, this January was hard especially this 1/24/19-1/25/19 I don't give u full detail but if you have a friend, let them know how much you love them,how much you care, because I had made the worst mistake of my life.

I have 3 girls that what i see is a bff,they were always there for me BEFORE it was good until one day we fought (I won't tell u why)

This day we argued and argued I was hurt, knowing they had compare me but i know it was my fault.

They were my bff's then it will be gone, shoot i'm sorry i'm crying but when they said "its over" i tried to be mature (they said i was imature) i said "okay..." With a smile face.

When they removed me from our group, i made a fake smile to my family it was hard, i was thinking what have been and how much love we gave eachother.

Our friendship was broken just like that because i was too selfish to unkind to bad, it was hard.

But as mature people must be I have to accept it, accept that now we our strangers we don't know eachother.

Letting that friendship broke it destroyed me, I don't know if they got hurt, but I was hurt knowing I'll handle my life alone with nothing, i had made so many memories with them and its gone.

There's this girl made me love Kpop the one though me to be independent the other was the one who made me laugh but all 3 of them gone.

To be honest I'm trying to accept my failures my depression was gone when new year started but little do I know depression will come back.

Depression made a plan that can literally destroye me, i don't like the things i've been thinking "suicide" after they said weren't friends, all i want to do is to kill myself over what have i done.

And I hate myself, they were the people i have alot of memories in now its gone, they are gone to my life neither i like it or not.

They were my happiness they were my love but now I have to face the consequences of my actions as well as they.

Cause all i know that one day I won't take this too much then I can kill myself.

This is not fake this is real,i would rather die more than loosing one of my favorite friends.

Today I'm struggling so bad that i need space i need support but now I can't have support because they were the only ones who had supported me.

I hate myself
I'm a threat
I would killmyself
I'm nothing than a puppet now

So don't be like me, love you're friends because you know that one day that all be gone.

Don't wait for that...

...Its hard to recover this situation...

Thx for reading this book!! I appreciate you're time and love thx for being a friend and love you're friends