Gay community

Hello!, were going to talk about the transgenders; Are you familiar with that word, are you one of the haters or the supporters.

Im one of the supports of the gay community I have a lot of friends who is gay, tomboy, and Bi; If you're one of the haters I won't hate you for you're decision.

Now! Let's talk about the gays, tomboys and the bi , if you are one of the community you are welcome here because sometimes being gay or tomboy is hard especially if people is bullying about you because of this.

Being bullied for the choices that what kind of gender you like is useless because its YOUR choice and no one must be bullying about you because of your choices.

Because they are not the ones who are you gunna be, its your choice only, its your life being gay,tomboy has a reason; they must be inlove with the same gender or they aren't suitable to they're gender.

And for ALL TO THOSE HATERS IM not saying that change your choice but don't treat those transgender like sinners treat them with respect.

I know God said we only have 2 genders a girl and a boy but there is also a command ment saying "treat everything with respect" i think.

You'd either choose 1 or pick both a hater and a part of community, cause I have this cousin she's not at the gay community I told her "Everyone have a choice" you know what she said "but God said we only have 2 genders" im not disrespecting her choice i just feel so bad to those who are gay.

Sometimes i feel kinda tomboy but i'm not fully tomboy i just have a part that im kinda tomboy.

I'm saying that everyone has a choice gender or not everyone has there own life~ have our own ways to live.

Love yourself~

It will help you~

Creator:hi guys thx for reading this chapter hey! Its 1.28k yay! Good job guys i luv you even if I don't see you remember there's someone here to be with you.

Shoutout:
ArticaM
@hi_there_
CherryJin17
/////////////////////////////---

Question!!!:
Q:hater,part on the community or in between?
A:put on comments 👇👇👇👇👇