Let's be positive today

G'day mates its me Gaby1685 I just wanted to say that 'ThankYou' you'll say "why thankyou?" Because you made me realize how much people really cares of other people like me.

But knowing you have depression and knowing you have bad personal problems,it can destroy that kindness it can destroy that love that beautiful heart you once had.

In the start of this book I really don't know if anyone cares because when I made this book I was going to alot of personal problems.

And when I started getting reads I started making more chapters until we reach 1k-2k and maybe we can reach to 3k before 2018 end.

Think of the times you were struggling think the times when you read this you felt happy.

And alot of chapters later I had new friends from the Internet as well I found them because of this book.

I think God made me make this book so I can help the people who is just like me, who is struggling.

I know that the people we know sometimes or doesn't even care if we our steuggling if they love us so much then why do they never care.

But some people who is reading this saying in there head "why the people in the internet cares more about the ones who were struggling more than in real life.

Well now I can answer that question here is my personal answer "because at our polluted world people like us who is struggling came from different past different parents and different places for living"

"I am aPhilipino and how about you? "America,Hawaii,Texas,Britain" and more you see of course some of us know some little people who is struggling not at the Internet but in real life.

This is reality what do you expect,we our living in a world that is full of hate and love.

So let's enjoy our holidays by love not in hate, let's open those gifts and more.

We our living in a world that is full of choices so I'm telling you now.

"Will you enjoy you're holidays or not enjoy them and regret it in the future.

I know times were different we all have a past I ain't no gondy but people today must learn to have good choices.

I advice you if you want to take this advice "Be happy this holiday" you know why?

Because I would rather see you guys hsppy more than I am make you're life worthy because one day when you die you'll regret never being happy for you're short life.

Don't take my word for it talk to you're grandparents and they'll say the same or maybe this sentence "I didn't regret for the things I have done I regret the things I wasn't able to do"

That sentence always makes you realize if you do not act or do something you'll die quick

You don't choose you're destiny,Destiny choose you because if you do not work hard for that destiny, Destiny will think you're worthless and never deserved to have faith.

But depression will choose you knowing depression seeing you sad and broken it will think you're a great target you'll make me stronger so I CAN TAKE OVER YOU.

Those were the words depression will say especially if you're already weak or hoing to be, the more you get weak the more depression will get stronger.

Depression will be taking all that faith and determination up-side down.

It will destroy you until one day depression in now you, you'll be making those smiles those forced smiles.

So no one or anyone will know how much you're soul is already taken by a mental health called depression.

It hurts but the more you hide it you felt 'comfortable' i hope you realize spmething today and have a happy Christmas enjoy.

You promise

This will be my last chapter for this 2018