Some people just have to let go

Sometimes people in our life will go because maybe its a friend that will go to another state or go to a new home or school and I know its hard.

But even though it happens we can do it, we are here to be with you, yes they may be the people in your life that who really understand you and those people has been one of the most favorite people you want to be with but let's just face it, its reality.

Some people has to just be out of your chapter, today is our graduation and its hard because people around us are the people who understand us who been with us for the chapters that were so memorable.

But,that's not the end of our friendship because no matter mental health it is you guys will find ways to see again, because we know that we are already there in there chapters an we don't want to forget all the things we go through.

And we know that, we won't be sad because of it we are finding ways so I hope you do the same,and yes loosing a person in your life is hard.

Yes,you can be sad you can cry about it but never think that its the end of you're friendship,No friendship are not like that,if its so important to you, find ways.

Being depressed about it, Is alright for the feelings you are feeling you don't have to hide it, because being depressed about it,

Depression will put you into tears and I know that because I know how it felt how to get crushed in your own feelings,that no matter how you tried to get out of that hole you'll always find your self at the bottom.

But remember though those friends will find a way to get you out at that dark hole, and friends who never give-up until your out they are marked as a friend.

I know its hard but i know you can do this, they also don't want to leave you but they have to I know its hard...

Just be strong...

Creator:Annyeong I know my book is starting to get bad so please help me for ideas i really need your ideas; By the way I have a boyfriend now! Were doing great and I hope that nothing will happen :)

Sorry no shoutouts today :(( but hey! I love you all~

Remember you are special~you are loved~

Don't ever forget that~