Chapter 14-extrovert

Some extrovert are wait...No mostly all extroverts are so active and very happy all the time they get bored if he/she have no one to talk or anything because they want to be with other people.

But some extroverts are hiding there truse self like me I am an extrovert too,but as you know I have deppresion too.

Some extroverts out there are faking they tried to be happy and always active but they just don't want people to know hiding this kinda secret makes your deppresion gets worst and worst.

It doesn't mean she/he is an extrovert that she ain't have deppresion, No, because some people never want them to know (In a POV chapter) so they began trying to be them as well as they try

Like me an Extrovert who has deppresion sometimes I just want to be alone and sometimes I just want to be with other people.

And pls try to hold on try to be great try to love and respect because I know we have a special life was made by God so we must make it good and beautiful.

Thankyou

Creator:Anyways wow!!! This book is the fastest view book in my whole of books this is the one who people reading so if you like my chapters press that Vote and try to share thankyou all and "Are you reading this bc you want too"

Okay here is the question of the Day! The first who comment will be shoutout in the next Chapter

Q:Are you an Extrovert or a Introver or both? And why?

Byee guys my beautiful and handsome Readers or some call viewers love you

                                                            ~Gaby1685