No one cares

You never really care....

Sometimes you say "people never really cares" but remember you are cared off, because you are loved, how?

Your just too blind to see the people who cares about you, you were too blind that you can't see there careness for you.

You were too desperate you can't feel they're hand in your shoulders reaching to you that "they are here for you" you were too blind to see.

You may think people don't care what you feel because why would they? But actually you were just blind to see there kindness, they tried to reach you but your ears were to listen.

I'm not blaming you that you were shut down to all of them but I understand you are too hurt to listen because you may think they were just trying to be nice.

Depression will take everything over you because depression will take those eyes,ears and mouth so you won't tell what is bothering you.

Depression will take your eyes because depression wants you to not see the people who are worried for you, depression takes off your ears so you won't listen to our words.

You may want yo kill yourslf but people still love you, you are special people care, I know this world is cruel trust me.

I hate mylife too but it doesn't mean that I'll give up, because giving up is never option, open your eyes you are cared you are special you are amazing.

Open your ears people are asking, people are worried open up your mouth and tell someone, open everything up because you have too.

Another sign of depression:
*closing everyone off*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Depression will let you close everyone off because depression knows if you keep you being open depression will be gone.

Open up to anyone because they do care, you may not see it but they love you so much you are special you were never a waste to this world.

Open your eyes,mouth and ears because that's the only thing that will save you...

Goodbye~

-creator

(Aka this is not the end)